By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'd like to know... *SSE Spoilers Ahead*

1. People with laser pistols shrugging their shoulders as a four-foot high monkey abducts them.

2. Peach making tea not war, then strolling around a battlefield with a pink parasol.

3. Master Hand was just a puppet! Oh, the irony.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

1. Pikachu being tortured. Followed by the most disappointing part, Samus rescuing Pikachu.

2. Diddy Kong Dragging Fox, then Falco as Fox looks on amused.

3. Pit jumping off Mario's head only to fail. Sorry Pit, be in more games.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

tarheel91 said:
It only took me two tries to beat Tabuu. That was on normal though, could that have been an issue? I found Samus's B Up works really well for taking out a lot of health quickly.

OT: I totally didn't expect the ending to the Olimar and Captain Falco intro. When he slides through the pikmin, killing them all, my expressions was completely O_O and then rolling on the floor in laughter. That was definitely my favorite comedic cut scene.
 ^^^ yea what he said that made me laugh soo much, poor pikmins never saw it coming ...  The shiek kicking fox ship then all of a sudden getting invited to a tea party was pretty funny too.

Actually, King Dedede isn't really a villain in the games. He always does things that make him look like a villain, but it turns out he had a good motive (generally to keep an evil entity from getting something).

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Dedede's not usually a villain, just a jerk.

Oh, and:

-The R.O.B. thing
-Mario, Link, Kirby, Pit, and Yoshi teaming up for the entire damn game, running across the frieking world ()
-Tea time
-Diddy and Falco (c'mon, that was my sig for a while before the game launched, but I found it hilarious in context)
-When Snake tells Peach and Zelda to stay put, then they laugh, Zelda switches to Shiek, and they leave with Peach laughing her ass off.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

There was nothing really awesome that was "surprising" for me.

The closest thing that came to it was when Metaknight rescued Lucas and Pokemon Trainer though.