By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'd like to know... *SSE Spoilers Ahead*

... what your 3 favorite surprises in the SSE in Super Smash Bros. Brawl are. Mine are as follows (in no particular order):

1) King Dedede actually being a good guy.

2) The Ancient Minister turning out to be R.O.B. (the playable one)

and 3) The main bad guy (and final boss) turning out to be an entity named Tabuu. (Speaking of which, do you think it's possible to make a trophy of Tabuu? It'd be really nice of you guys to find out)

I don't think I need to remind you of the rules, so let's just have a fun discussion.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

1) Tabuu's betrayal of Ganondorf
2) Ganondorf's betrayal of Bowser
3) The Ancient Minister actually being R.O.B.

I think you can make a trophy out of Tabuu, because Brawl Central has pictures of them... http://www.brawlcentral.com/content.php?p=trophy/sse/tabuu
http://www.brawlcentral.com/content.php?p=trophy/sse/tabuu_wings

I don't know how one would get a trophy stand during that fight, but whatever

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

1.) The only character not turn back from a trophy was Ganondorf.
2.) King Dedede pretty much saving everyone.
3.) Tabuu being the most uber over powered boss in pretty much any game I've every played. Seriously, one hit kill that's close to impossible to avoid? Really? C'mon Sakurai.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:
3.) Tabuu being the most uber over powered boss in pretty much any game I've every played. Seriously, one hit kill that's close to impossible to avoid? Really? C'mon Sakurai.

You missed something then. Ganondorf turns back from a statue like everyone else.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
RDBRaptor said:

You missed something then. Ganondorf turns back from a statue like everyone else.

Well, he didn't have a cut scene then because the last I saw of him Bowser was kicking his arse in trophy form.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
I know! It's so ridiculous how powerful some of his moves are. The electric ring attack that can kill you when you have your shield up absolutely sucks, because you have a tiny window of opportunity to dodge. Then, the one where he makes two gates that trap you and shock you sucks, because it's hard to dodge. Fortunately, his other ones are at least predictable, but still way overpowered. Playing him in Boss Battle mode is horrible, because you only get one character to fight him with.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

3) Mario and Link battling it out over evil Zelda/Peach dissolving, which changes depending on who Kirby saves
2) Peach + Fox + Shiek = Tea Time!
1) Lucario finding Snake = (Metal Gear) AWESOME!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Gnizmo said:
RDBRaptor said:

You have to bring back Link and Zelda back to life in order to get Ganondorf.

1.) when you realize that dedede sacrifices himself to save peach with that button things

2.) how much of a pain in the butt Tabuu was.

3.) when Samus and Pikachu team up. friggin awesome

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

It only took me two tries to beat Tabuu. That was on normal though, could that have been an issue? I found Samus's B Up works really well for taking out a lot of health quickly.

OT: I totally didn't expect the ending to the Olimar and Captain Falco intro. When he slides through the pikmin, killing them all, my expressions was completely O_O and then rolling on the floor in laughter. That was definitely my favorite comedic cut scene.