By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Until Dawn Impressions thread.

gooch_destroyer said:
Madword said:

Well i think you've just given me even more reason to ignore this guy. Witcher 3 is awesome.

lol he just uploaded this video right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_FY6JQXKM&feature=youtu.be&a

LOL

Just 5 minutes ago? XD

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
gooch_destroyer said:

lol he just uploaded this video right here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_FY6JQXKM&feature=youtu.be&a

LOL
Just 5 minutes ago? XD

"Try to help out people with their purchases" entitled and arrogant much? Whats this "crazy good track record" he keeps going on about? Who called it a good track record? Him? His fans? Maybe he should have watched this first before crapping on the game.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
Goodnightmoon said:

LOL
Just 5 minutes ago? XD

"Try to help out people with their purchases" entitled and arrogant much? Whats this "crazy good track record" he keeps going on about? Who called it a good track record? Him? His fans?

I know, that sounded a bit arrogant, as I say before is only one man opinion and the reviews can be totally different, but personaly my expectations are low, I find the idea of the game interesting but if your game has no gameplay at all then you need a really good story and really smart choice system to make the game engaging for 10 hours and I don´t think it will, it looks like a mediocre terror movie tbh. 

expect the game to be a lighter multiple choice version of the movie scream. buy it if you're ok with that. if not, don't. and regaring clichés: aren't gears and metal gear full of them as well or do they not count because these are other types of clichés?

when a game is worse than a david cage game, that game is not going to touch my ps4. not trolling btw, I really hate heavy rain and beyond: two souls.

Around the Network

Didn't expect good reviews anyway

Not this again...and then you give such people extra spotlight on a forum. Why?

There are already numerous positive impressions! Why don't add them, huh?

EEJLND said:
Not this again...and then you give such people extra spotlight on a forum. Why?

There are already numerous positive impressions! Why don't add them, huh?

Let's turn this into a Until Dawn impressions thread.

I don't trust first party new IPs from Sony anymore to be honest.

FinalFantasyer said:
I don't trust first party new IPs from Sony anymore to be honest.

Why is that?