By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2015 - Results thread! Celador and TheGoldenBoy are the winners!

Burek said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Mad Max dropped to 69.

I honestly never thought it would do that bad.

I voted 69, I just knew it will be mediocre. It's a movie tie-in (of sorts) after all. What is surprising is that the lowest vote for it is 68, guess everybody had much higher hopes. Why, I don't understand, it just looked like a Rage clone from the start.

I didn't think it was going to be in the 80s or anything because of mixed previews I read/heard, hence my 72 meta prediction. However, I don't think a meta in 60s was possible.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

You're overall pessimist about most games lol You already have two penaly points XD

Higher predictions for Mad Max were justified though. The game looked great and previews were positive and it's made by the Just Cause 2 developer (83 metascore).

I voted high for the games I like, and low for those I don't like. That's why all my Nintendo games are scored low, I even added 10 to all of them.

Burek said:
I voted high for the games I like, and low for those I don't like. That's why all my Nintendo games are scored low, I even added 10 to all of them.

So your predictions read like a wishlist? 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Burek said:

So your predictions read like a wishlist? 

Exactly, I always do that. I basically predict scores that I would give those games.

Burek said:
Exactly, I always do that. I basically predict scores that I would give those games.

Even though you haven't played any of them?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Burek said:

Based on past experiences with those IPs, my genre preferences and my general subjective feelings on them. I don't have to play, for example, Animal Crossing, Robo Chibi Something or Hitman to know I would be miserable while playing them, just as I already now know that I will enjoy Tomb Raider, Uncharted or Borderlands 3 whenever it comes out.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Mad Max dropped to 69.

I honestly never thought it would do that bad.

Meh, it always looked like those budget games platinum games releases ( The Legend Of Kora, Transformers: Devastation ) and while I did enjoy the legend of korra and it also had positive previews it still didn't score well.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Burek said:
Skullwaker said:

Based on past experiences with those IPs, my genre preferences and my general subjective feelings on them. I don't have to play, for example, Animal Crossing, Robo Chibi Something or Hitman to know I would be miserable while playing them, just as I already now know that I will enjoy Tomb Raider, Uncharted or Borderlands 3 whenever it comes out.

Super Mario Maker will feature better Uncharted levels than Uncharted 4. :D

Yes! Thanks to the slight changes I climbed up the ranks!

Until Dawn back to 79 (YES! ^^)
Hopefully Forza 6 will stay at 88.

Edit: Tearaway at 82...