By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2015 - Results thread! Celador and TheGoldenBoy are the winners!

Update! New game added:

New scores used:

Kotastic is now in the lead for total score and NobleTeam360 remains at the top in accuracy!

psychicscubadiver was awarded a penalty point for Forza Motorsport 6.

Around the Network

Oh cool, got a nice boost from those new score-updates. Especially on the accuracy-chart.
Let's see if Forza will drop 1 or 2 points..

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

I underestimated how much racing games are overestimated. Looks like a 6 out of 10 to me.

Boys/guys and their shiny cars. :D

I used to think FPS was the most stale franchise there is, but that honor definitely goes to racing games.

And if you'll care to take a look at the leaderboard you will see that I AM BEATING NOBLE HAHA SUCKA

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
And if you'll care to take a look at the leaderboard you will see that I AM BEATING NOBLE HAHA SUCKA

You'll rue the day you challenged me!!!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
ReimTime said:

You'll rue the day you challenged me!!!

Sorry, can't hear you over my superior score!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Mad Max dropped to 69.

I honestly never thought it would do that bad.

Ouch, dat penalty. I don't seem to have much luck with the Microsoft games.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Mad Max dropped to 69.

I voted 69, I just knew it will be mediocre. It's a movie tie-in (of sorts) after all. What is surprising is that the lowest vote for it is 68, guess everybody had much higher hopes. Why, I don't understand, it just looked like a Rage clone from the start.

Burek said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Mad Max dropped to 69.

I voted 69, I just knew it will be mediocre. It's a movie tie-in (of sorts) after all. What is surprising is that the lowest vote for it is 68, guess everybody had much higher hopes. Why, I don't understand, it just looked like a Rage clone from the start.

You're overall pessimist about most games lol You already have two penaly points XD

Higher predictions for Mad Max were justified though. The game looked great and previews were positive and it's made by the Just Cause 2 developer (83 metascore).