By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This isn't going to end well...

Around the Network

these threads are kind of useless.

1. wii (127 million)

2. ps3 (80 million)

3. 360 (40 million)

this is how the war will play out.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

@daactualfact

You cannot predict anything, the wii can end up at 50 million, and the PS3 can end up at 30 million.

Also, this thread is basicly created for fanboys. No need for it at all.

mM

Sony CEOs have their strategy meeting on random sales forum?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

funny PDF

u will have a hard work to keep the Xbox360 from having her momentum in April ... good luck.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

i know it says that i shouldnt be here but i had to say something.
"We will soon kill the 360 and set our sights on the Wii." are you serious? do people still think that the ps3 will outsell the wii? yes the ps3 has been doing well but nowhere near how well the wii's been doing. the wii is still in high demand, which it has been since release and it will stay there for quite a while. the ps3 hasnt been in short supply since 2006. the only reason the wii hasnt done so well these last few weeks is because of SSBB, which is one of the best games for any console of all time,once brawl comes out,in europe, the wii will sell 1.8 million copies a month until they increase production.

so you can quote me on this....

the PS3 will NEVER EVER EVER pass the wii in sales.

the wii WILL be the NUMBER 1 selling console of all time.

and just to repeat what i said after the brawl japanese numbers came out...
ssbb WILL outsell halo3 in the first week and will hold the title until the next ssb game.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

At the Nintendo meetings, all we do is drink and play Wii sports. It's so serious here.

daactualfact said:
these threads are kind of useless.

1. wii (127 million)

2. ps3 (80 million)

3. 360 (40 million)

this is how the war will play out.

Wow, that's basically exactly how I see it.  Though I think the Wii will sell more.

Jeez.

Do people not know that this thread really isn't that serious.

Soriku and actual fact

Think b4 you post.

Go to the American charts and assert Sony's dominance.