By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We should all together play a game! (XCOM OR DEUS EX?!)

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Fantastic idea! 7 36.84%

Well, sounds great. 1 5.26%

Yeah, it might be a decent experience. 1 5.26%

Uhhh...I'd rather not. 3 15.79%

No, please, spare me from this. 0 0%

You couldn't force me to... 1 5.26%

But which game? 2 10.53%

No way unless we play spl... 1 5.26%

I hate ice-creams. 2 10.53%

Would you kindly show me the results? 1 5.26%

Total:19

I would be up for any of the above listed games.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'll do it if we play Deus Ex. I already started the game a while back but only did the first mission. I could start over if necessary. Xcom just isn't that fun to me. It starts off great but it gets boring cause there is basically no story.

I currently only have a Ps4 and a Wii so I guess i'm not included :(

Also strategy games aren't my type and I really didn't dig Deus Ex when I tried it.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Let's just do Deus Ex considering it is cheap on almost all platforms (shouldn't have to pay over $20 on any platform). Plus it is on almost all platforms. I'll be playing the director's cut of course.

ps3-sales! said:

I really didn't dig Deus Ex when I tried it

You could try again, and if you don't dig it once again, you tell us. You can participate if you desire. :P

Around the Network

Deus Ex seems the winning choice right now. Everyone cool with it being the game to play?

Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
I wanna join. But I don't own any XCOM: Enemy Unknown or Deus Ex: Human Revolution capable systems.

Not even a Wii U or PC? What do you game on?

Well it turns out I do have Human Revolution. It was a digital download on Sony Girl's PS3. But no, I don't have a Wii U. My PC is a wimp. Can't even play anything past 2005.

Wright said:
ps3-sales! said:

I really didn't dig Deus Ex when I tried it

You could try again, and if you don't dig it once again, you tell us. You can participate if you desire. :P

Is there a port on ps4?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
Wright said:

Is there a port on ps4?

Oh, uhhh...thought you tried it recently or something. I don't know, considering it released on WiiU, perhaps.

Yeah, I'm replaying Deus Ex: HR DC right now and am on the boat (that The Missing Link DLC in the DC is new to me) , but I also have unplayed X-Com: Enemy Unknown in Steam (was free at GMG a while ago).