By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We should all together play a game! (XCOM OR DEUS EX?!)

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Fantastic idea! 7 36.84%

Well, sounds great. 1 5.26%

Yeah, it might be a decent experience. 1 5.26%

Uhhh...I'd rather not. 3 15.79%

No, please, spare me from this. 0 0%

You couldn't force me to... 1 5.26%

But which game? 2 10.53%

No way unless we play spl... 1 5.26%

I hate ice-creams. 2 10.53%

Would you kindly show me the results? 1 5.26%

Total:19
pokoko said:

Make it something like an FF9, which is available on multiple platforms, especially PC, at a fairly low price.

How many people have played Final Fantasy Tactics, I wonder ...

Edit:  I just started replaying Valkyria Chronicles, do that one and I'm in by default.

Valkyria Chronicles is not a bad idea. And you even posted in my thread

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah it does seem like a nice idea to all start a game together and talk about the experience. If you're up for hosting it then just know that it won't be easy to get it active, but if you're up for the challenge I wish you the best of luck.

Depending on the game I may be interested in participating too

The thing is, it has to be a game that's present everywhere, so that people have no platform problem playing it. Something like Puzzle Quest (not that I'm suggesting it right now), which is available in all console known to mankind.

pokoko said:

Edit:  I just started replaying Valkyria Chronicles, do that one and I'm in by default.

XCOM would be a great choice, though Nintendo-only owners would be left hanging.

sethnintendo said:
Play WoW and then let me know if you did anything with your life in the next few years.

Pffff. Guild Wars 4 life bro.

MohammadBadir said:
Or make one :D

Now this is interesting. Would you want to become a gamemaster, Badir? :P

Hey now... I just got XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Steam that I have yet to play. Don't forget Nintendo only fans can also have a PC.

sethnintendo said:
Hey now... I just got XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Steam that I have yet to play. Don't forget Nintendo only fans can also have a PC.

Thing is, do the play on PC? If so, they're not Nintendo-only platform gamers, are they? :P

XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a great choice. Shall it be the proposal for this first attempt? What does everyone else says?

Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a great choice. Shall it be the proposal for this first attempt? What does everyone else says?

Yeah I'd be up for that. Was actually thinking of playing it again the other day and I have it on both consoles and PC so

Price looks brutal right now on Steam (29.99).  Glad I picked up the complete version for 9.99.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So basically something like this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198474&page=1

Nice idea, but judging on how these have went in the past I'm not sure there would be enough interest to keep it going.

Theprof lacked leadership. He should have pushed harder!

He also chose a game that can be finished in one sitting.

Signature goes here!

sethnintendo said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah I'd be up for that. Was actually thinking of playing it again the other day and I have it on both consoles and PC so

Price looks brutal right now on Steam (29.99).  Glad I picked up the complete version for 9.99.

Yeah, that might be a tough sale for people that don't have it, even though it goes on discount often.

Conegamer said:
pokoko said:

Make it something like an FF9, which is available on multiple platforms, especially PC, at a fairly low price.

How many people have played Final Fantasy Tactics, I wonder ...

Valkyria Chronicles is not a bad idea. And you even posted in my thread

I don't know what you're talking about, nor have I ever posted sexual inuendo regarding moogles.

I wonder how many people are going to buy Fallout 4 day one.

Wright said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So basically something like this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198474&page=1

Nice idea, but judging on how these have went in the past I'm not sure there would be enough interest to keep it going.

Theprof lacked leadership. He should have pushed harder!

Unfortunately, people on this site only want to play the games they want to play and nothing else.
Kind of sucks.

To expound upon that, it's hard to find a game that a lot of people are going to play. You'll find a few people here and there for each game, but doesn't work for a catalogue. Would be nice if you could get a couple dozen playing each and every game.

That being said, I will play any PC or ps4 game you'd like to put forward.

I have XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Valkyria Chronicles. Potential for more people to play would be able to play XCOM since it came out on PC, PS3 and 360 and Valkyria Chronicles has only come out on PS3 and PC (thought there was perhaps a Vita version).

I'm going to fire up XCOM but I almost want to go with Valkyria.  Tough choice but someone has to do it.