By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 announced for PS4/Vita

Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:
Ruler said:

Asia has english versions so this will be at least digital in the rest of the world in english

Can i then import it from japan how are the prices for games theren?

Not Japan. The English versions will be from countries like Hong Kong/Singapore. When it releases check http://www.play-asia.com/ the price should be about what you'd normally expect to pay as well.

But can i buy it from playasia ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Not Japan. The English versions will be from countries like Hong Kong/Singapore. When it releases check http://www.play-asia.com/ the price should be about what you'd normally expect to pay as well.

Yeah, if they do an english version and once it's up for preorders it should be there and they'll ship it anywhere worldwide. As WoodenPints mentioned there might be import tax to pay which I think would be at your countries current VAT rate, but you might also get away without paying that.

Yea then i will wait or get the digital version even i dont like to go digital

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Ruler said:
Kresnik said:

That's if they bother translating it to English.  Normally they announce a game in the west first and then announce that Asia will be getting the English translation.

If this is planned to only be kept in Asian markets, they might not bother.

Yeah but what language they translate it for asian countries? korean, chinese, indonesian, vietnamese, cantonese, malaysian etc. But not english? Southeast asian countries always get english versions they ussually dont get the games in their language.

Asian version usually incluses simplified Chinese/ Korean/ Japanese and not always but sometimes English thou its eng is usually only subbed.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, if they do an english version and once it's up for preorders it should be there and they'll ship it anywhere worldwide. As WoodenPints mentioned there might be import tax to pay which I think would be at your countries current VAT rate, but you might also get away without paying that.

Worst I got hit by was back when I used to import the Naruto games for Gamecube not sure witch it was but with import fee and everything ended up paying £78, Also when I bought jrock CD's for £25 i got charge £14 import fees :( Iv'e also had plenty of stuff go without any fee at all.

Ka-pi96 said:
WoodenPints said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Worst I got hit by was back when I used to import the Naruto games for Gamecube not sure witch it was but with import fee and everything ended up paying £78, Also when I bought jrock CD's for £25 i got charge £14 import fees :( Iv'e also had plenty of stuff go without any fee at all.

eh, that sounds like a pretty high import fee. I've had £20-£30 at times, but that's when importing £100s worth of stuff.

I think depending what courier is used they have their own fee as well for collecting it etc.

Around the Network

Finally The Witcher 3 will have some competition.

Too perverse for me.
I want to see a new Tekken on PS Vita and PS4!

Well, week I, well.....

You know what's crazy? I always look forward to this series. I anyways buy the titles. I never play them. Looks like the trend will continue!!

I WANT THIS FOR MORPHEUS!!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

So, are they going to include males in Zach Island now or not?