By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 announced for PS4/Vita

Lol, straight up "stealing" Xbox exclusives now.

Yay for jiggle physics on PS4 I guess. :P

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
For anyone wondering this was announced that it would only released in Japan/Asia.

Asia has english versions so this will be at least digital in the rest of the world in english

Ruler said:
WoodenPints said:
For anyone wondering this was announced that it would only released in Japan/Asia.

Asia has english versions so this will be at least digital in the rest of the world in english

Can i then import it from japan how are the prices for games theren?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Ruler said:

That's if they bother translating it to English.  Normally they announce a game in the west first and then announce that Asia will be getting the English translation.

If this is planned to only be kept in Asian markets, they might not bother.

Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:
Ruler said:

Not Japan. The English versions will be from countries like Hong Kong/Singapore. When it releases check http://www.play-asia.com/ the price should be about what you'd normally expect to pay as well.

Sometime its abit hit and miss and you may end up paying import tax when they deliver thats what may end up costing more.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Ruler said:

That's if they bother translating it to English.  Normally they announce a game in the west first and then announce that Asia will be getting the English translation.

If this is planned to only be kept in Asian markets, they might not bother.

Yeah but what language they translate it for asian countries? korean, chinese, indonesian, vietnamese, cantonese, malaysian etc. But not english? Southeast asian countries always get english versions they ussually dont get the games in their language.

Those games are so boring even the volleybal is not good...but if that is not the reason you want it is fine :).

Yes use the next gen power to the fullest on this game tecmo.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Somewhere out there.. Jizz is quietly fapping to this.

Ka-pi96 said:
asqarkabab said:
Ruler said:

Not Japan. The English versions will be from countries like Hong Kong/Singapore. When it releases check http://www.play-asia.com/ the price should be about what you'd normally expect to pay as well.

But can i buy it from playasia ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS