By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which system will you buy Zelda U for?

Assuming an NX port.

Wii U 83 46.11%

NX 64 35.56%

Both 33 18.33%

Total:180

Assuming the Wii U version comes out first, I'll buy it on that. Then the NX version sometime afterwards.
I'll assume that the Wii U version will be rare due to Wii U not selling well, and the NX (hopefully) being the opposite.

bet: lost

Around the Network
Paatar said:
These threads just need to stop.

Wii U obviously, because I already own that system

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wii U since I definitely won't be buying NX at launch.

Nintendo seriously needs to give us some new info on this game so we can actually have something to discuss rather than this kind of stuff. People are so desperate for this game that we're talking about which system we'd rather buy it for assuming it releases for a system that we know nothing about. Good lord.

Around the Network

Wii U since I have a Wii U. Wouldn't pick up an NX console in its 1st year though, I normally wait around 2nd or 3rd year. The only exception was the PS4 due to hype only.

3DS!

If there are two versions I might get both.

The GameCube version of Twilight Princess turned out to be a good collector's item that's worth more than the MSRP.

The NX version will almost definitely be an upgraded version, so I'll get that one.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Since I own a Wii U, i will buy for Wii U.
Also because it was the console it was developed for, with probably the gamepad in mind.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1