By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which system will you buy Zelda U for?

Assuming an NX port.

Wii U 83 46.11%

NX 64 35.56%

Both 33 18.33%

Total:180

The Wii U. I'm not planning to get the NX until the next Mario Kart comes out.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Well assuming NX is a home console then it will be in Nintendo's interest to shift it to NX therefore I will have faith they smart enough to do that and say NX.

Otherwise Wii U if its handheld.

Wii U, won't buy the NX unless nintendo gets proper third party support

Wii U, unless Nintendo offers a really good trade in deal for the NX or there's some game that I really want for it.

Hopefully it's cross buy. I'm buying it for Wii U since I don't buy consoles at launch, and it'll definitely be a launch game.

Around the Network

I'd just stick to the Wii U version since I'm not planning on buying the NX right away, if it ends up being on both systems 

The one that it's coming out for. Wii U.

Making these non-stop speculation threads when we do not even know 100% what "NX" will be, nor do we have ANY proof that Zelda will be ported to it, is kind of pointless.

RolStoppable said:
97alexk said:

thats a bit too far xD

Eh, the Wii U is just a plastic box. It doesn't have feelings.

Besides, I am not as crazy as padib.

i know its just a plastic box, but still, behind that plastic box is a company that worked hard for there products like smash bros Wii U, mario kart 8, splatoon and many more awsome games, i bought Wii U at launch, i think it was totally worth it already

Im still not sold on getting a NX, after the Wii U, no longer day1 buying. Wait and see, with nintendo now.
So probably get for Wii U unless its super gimpy compaired to the NX version.

NX

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS