By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

This is beautiful. It honestly makes me want to buy a second PS4.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Shadow1980 said:
Please tell me that digital pass for those other Star Wars games comes separately. Super Star Wars in HD? Yes, please!

Awesome news!

I'm tempted to sell my current PS4 and pick this up, but it's good to know I can get the games separately if I don't.

I really, really wish Battlefront was a physical disc. That would seal the deal for me.

A missed opportunity to not use the light on the PS4 as a lightsaber! Still a nice design though.

CosmicSex said:
So what if PS4 wins November? With the increased advertising and Star Wars and Call of Duty deals,
What will winning November NPD mean for the USA battle.

I think it means there's a chance the US market won't be split like it is now between the two leaders. If Sony wins this Holiday, then they might reach 60% + marketshare against the XBone in the US, which would be major.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Awesome news!

I'm tempted to sell my current PS4 and pick this up, but it's good to know I can get the games separately if I don't.

I really, really wish Battlefront was a physical disc. That would seal the deal for me.

Wait, it's not? When did this trend of special edition consoles including only digital copies of their games start? It would imo stand to reason that the people wanting a special edition console would also want the physical edition of the game the console is for.

Around the Network

Gee, I wonder why they didn't include the 2 Battlefront games from gen 6?

Hint: Single player campaigns.

LE console looks pretty great though. Last gen pretty much no LE consoles from Sony, this gen they are coming thick and fast and some people are going to have hard choices to make. What a difference being in a better financial position and being the console leader makes.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

DerNebel said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Awesome news!

Wait, it's not? When did this trend of special edition consoles including only digital copies of their games start? It would imo stand to reason that the people wanting a special edition console would also want the physical edition of the game the console is for.

They should also do a steel box LE bundle and charge $50 extra for an art book, a physical copy and the steel game case.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The console looks pretty good in person and while I don't hate it and think it's ok I'm not a fan of the controller. Doesn't matter though since I already have one

I like the look of the console itself. The controller though?

We should kill it with fire.

No Episode 1 Racer