By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which JRPG do you buy at the end of the year for PlayStation 4 ?

I buy

Persona 5 85 41.06%

Dragon Quest Heroes 27 13.04%

Tales of Zestiria 18 8.70%

Disgaea 5 6 2.90%

all four ! 48 23.19%

see results 23 11.11%

Total:207

Japanese JRPGs ala Bloodborne and Final Fantasy Type 0 ect have already appeared. This JRPGs appear at the end of the year on PS4 (USA/EUROPE). An overview :) Which JRPG do you buy at the end of the year? Writes why are you looking forward and released new photos and all that stuff to the JRPGs that appear at the end of the year.

This three japanese rpgs come in the month October

Dragon Quest Heroes

Tales of Zestiria

Disgaea 5 Alliance of Vengeance

November:

Sword Art Online Lost Song

And maybe 2015 the JRPG of all JRPGs: PERSONA 5   update: This masterpiece is coming - next year

I forgot JRPGs at The End of the year (August - December 2015, usa/europe) ? Then writes me or show a picture of the game = )

And what have you ticked @ Poll ? What are your Most Wanted JRPGs on the PS4 - 2016 ? Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth ? Final Fantasy 15, Star Ocean 5 or which jrpg ? I am very curious about your thoughts. PS: Yakuza 5, a big game with 5 japanese citys and many rpg-elements coming at the end of the year too (but PS3)

Around the Network

Ill buy them all

I wont be able to buy them at launch, but i will eventually buy Tales Of zestiria and Persona 5 for sure!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Getting P5 on PS4, ToZ on steam and maybe D5 if I have some spare money or by christmas.
I won't get DQ:H because i'm getting Pirate warriors 3 on steam, a musou game a year is enough imo.

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force

I'll probably pick the EU version of Zestiria PS4 since Japan doesn't get it

Around the Network

Well persona 5 won't come out this year in EU, so obviously not that one. I will get tales and DQH, but probably next given how far behind I am.

Persona 5 for sure. I might get the others ones though. I'm not sure yet.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

think-man said:
Ill buy them all

You are a big fan of jrpgs, right ? Thats awesome : )

The "Persona 5-image" reminds me of the anime "Death Note" : D

All, plus Neptunia Victory II if it comes this year

Still waiting for Nep V-II. And maybe Persona 5.