By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which JRPG do you buy at the end of the year for PlayStation 4 ?

I buy

Persona 5 85 41.06%

Dragon Quest Heroes 27 13.04%

Tales of Zestiria 18 8.70%

Disgaea 5 6 2.90%

all four ! 48 23.19%

see results 23 11.11%

Total:207

Definitely Persona 5, DQ Heroes and Tales of Zestria.

Already played SAO Lost Song.

Hoping that a release date for Persona 5 will be announced during TGS.

Around the Network

I have everything but Persona 5 preordered just because the other 3 got a limited or collector's edition :D

Depends when Atlus decides to grace Europe with their game.

I will get persona 5 if it comes out, otherwise it will be none of them. Your poll is missing a none of the above option...

I'll buy 3 of them. Persona 5, Dragon quest heroes and Tales of Zestiria (ToZ maybe after a price cut. I need to see the reviews before take a decision).

For 2016, absolutely Final fantasy XV, Digimon story cyber sleuth, Dragon quest XI and Star ocean 5 and if will be released Kingdom hearts 3 and NiER 2 (At the moment. Probably the list will increase after TGS and successive event. Someone said Level 5 :3 )

Around the Network

Persona 5 is the reason I consider buying PS4 ;)

Persona 5!! Or maybe the Disgaea game but I have to play the rest of the games in the series yet.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes and Tales of, but most likely only Persona 5 day 1, I am being more smart with purchasing habits.

Persona 5

Persona 5 and Tales of Zesteria are already on my list!