By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best mario series villain?

Goomba. Come on! That little guy is EVIL. Oh how many a time I died because of the first Goomba in Mario Bros...

EVIL I tell ye!

Around the Network

Bowser for sure.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Bowser, easily.

You know whats funny?

Your all off topic..

mM
leo-j said:
You know whats funny?

Your all off topic..

You know what's funny?

You lack any skills to create a worthwile start post.

Around the Network

Bowser 10 (-1)
Shadow peach 10 (1)
Goomba 10
Lakitu 10
Shy guy 10
Piranha plant 10
Boo 10
Bob-omb 8 (-1)
Crackleta(10)

mM

Bowser, of course!!

What are you on, leo-j? You listed 2 bosses and 6 series regular enemies, but left out everybody else.

Bowser is the boss of the majority of games, but the Shadow Queen is only in one game. You left out Wart, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Tatanga, Wario, Cackletta, Fawful, Bleck, Smithy, and any mini-bosses like Mouser, Triclyde, Birdo, Big Boo, Petey Pihrana, etc. etc. etc.

And if you're going to mention a goomba, you have to mention at least koopa troopas and cheep cheeps and hammer bros.

This list is fail. Good day sir.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
What? Meta Knight doesn't count.

But wait... how come nobody mentioned WARIO? What the hell? He was the boss of Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins, before he went solo. And speaking of Lands, what about Tatanga from Super Mario Land? He kidnapped the hell out of Daisy and Mario had to rescue her with a badass spaceship and everything.

wario is my choice! hes awesome

The Ghost of RubangB said:
What are you on, leo-j? You listed 2 bosses and 6 series regular enemies, but left out everybody else.

Bowser is the boss of the majority of games, but the Shadow Queen is only in one game. You left out Wart, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Tatanga, Wario, Cackletta, Fawful, Bleck, Smithy, and any mini-bosses like Mouser, Triclyde, Birdo, Big Boo, Petey Pihrana, etc. etc. etc.

And if you're going to mention a goomba, you have to mention at least koopa troopas and cheep cheeps and hammer bros.

This list is fail. Good day sir.

You can add a character.

mM