By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best mario series villain?

Oops, I didn't see Goombas. I take that part back, but still, no Koopa Troopas, or Cheep Cheeps, or Big Bertha? Everybody FEARS Big Bertha in SMB3 World 3. Everybody. And Hammer Bros. And how 'bout some of these baddies?

Around the Network

How about Meta Knight? I say he should count.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

What? Meta Knight doesn't count.

But wait... how come nobody mentioned WARIO? What the hell? He was the boss of Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins, before he went solo. And speaking of Lands, what about Tatanga from Super Mario Land? He kidnapped the hell out of Daisy and Mario had to rescue her with a badass spaceship and everything.

I miss wart on the list:(
BTW who the hell is Shadow Peach:O (my god did I miss one!!!!)

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Why wouldn't Meta Knight count? He fights Kirby, the good guy, so he should count.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Meta Knight never fought Mario until Brawl, which is a cross-over universe, so it doesn't count. We're talking Donkey Kong through Galaxy here. By the way, where's Donkey Kong? He was Mario's FIRST enemy.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Meta Knight never fought Mario until Brawl, which is a cross-over universe, so it doesn't count. We're talking Donkey Kong through Galaxy here. By the way, where's Donkey Kong? He was Mario's FIRST enemy.

lol! oops! I thought this thread was best Nintendo villain, not best Mario villain. 

I wanted to vote for Meta Knight so bad I didn't even read the thread right. 

My favorites are: Cackletta, Fawful, Shadow Queen, Count Bleck.

If I had to pick one it would be Count Bleck.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

I thought Dimentio was really cool. I'll go with him.

Bowser.