By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What did you do on the 12 hours the site was down?

Went on with my life like a normal human being.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I watched the SPJ Airplay event, it was pretty good, Bomb threats and a few minor issues aside.

Didn't even notice. I come here a lot less these days.

Wait.. Why are you guys spending most of the weekend here?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

VVatched League of Legends. Played League of Legends. VVent to other sites. Slept. VVent to more sites. Took a shovver. VVatched League of Legends. Ate food. Site back up, spent 2 min here and left again.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Slarvax said:

In this order: fapped, ate, went online (Skype and here) and heard the news, went with mom and sister to cousins house, read a bit of The Book Thief (shoutouts to my book thread for that), ate, went to a pool, logged in Skype again (site's goes up at this point), came to VGC, went back in the pool, thought how to riot and destroy VGC while ioi seems to not care enough, and here we are (out of the pool).

With nothing in between? ewwwww

Well, I did brush my teeth and washed my hands, but I wasn't gonna be that spefific

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slept (I work from 530pm to 6am this month). Also came up with reasons to not finish my comparison thread.

Slept
Played games
Worked out
Cried
Took a nap

Pretty much the same as when it's up actually.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Went to buy a small cupboard with my stepfather. Then organised my walking medals. Ate macaroni and yelled at the dog for being a beggar. Lastly watched Star Wars Episode II.

work