By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Mario Maker Thread - Mario Maker for 3DS has been released?! Ok...

Are you excited for the new update

Yes 16 88.89%

No 2 11.11%

Total:18
trbrown78 said:
P-Switch Hitch'n Rides!
9872-0000-00C3-4D72

My newest level, if someone wants to try it.
I will check back later to see if anyone has comments. :)

SvennoJ,
Thanks for playing. I know it is a short one, but what did you think about the 1st P-Switch? :) If you don't know what I'm referring to please ignore me. :)

Around the Network
trbrown78 said:
trbrown78 said:
P-Switch Hitch'n Rides!
9872-0000-00C3-4D72

My newest level, if someone wants to try it.
I will check back later to see if anyone has comments. :)

SvennoJ,
Thanks for playing. I know it is a short one, but what did you think about the 1st P-Switch? :) If you don't know what I'm referring to please ignore me. :)

I grabbed it by accident the first time, jumped up there and came back with a switch in my hand.
That level took a few tries since I was going about it in a way too complicated matter. I was trying to grab a second p-switch to take with me by spin jumping (hitching a ride myself) on the thwomp directly after pressing the first one. Then I remembered walls aren't really walls in Mario Maker :)

"Running of the Shell", bonus points to those who know the title-reference. The Nintendo reference I must say, it has nothing to do with bulls. If you know what it refers to, you'll also know what to do in the second half of the level, but hopefully the amount of arrows pointing to things makes that clear anyway.

Well, on second thought Svenno's latest level actually wasn't really that difficult at all!

Sorry for screwing up the clear-ratio, but now after beating it I can appreciate the well constructed puzzle. You're getting really clever with these!

I can't wait for the update...
I made a level I want to put online that I can't beat...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

So is it just me or is everyone else waiting for the new update to create more levels?

Mike321 said:
So is it just me or is everyone else waiting for the new update to create more levels?

I'm actually waiting for another reason. My brother borrowed the Wii U so I'm waiting for it to come back in the holidays so i can make and play more levels... Glad the checkpoint dlc is coming soon though and I hope for more to come!

I'm waiting for the update to play the Nintendo made levels

I also need to stop being lazy and play the levels from you guys.

Yep, waiting for the update.

Also 'stuck' in Minecraft again and trying out the motor bikes in DC. It is impossible not to lean/tilt my head in corners. As for Minecraft, I wanted to fix one thing, already build tons of new stuff, still haven't fixed that one thing... Always the same lol.

I actually did make a level (for halloween), and will add the checkpoint as soon as it's available.

Doors and doors to nowhere. ID: 7D52 - 0000 - 00CB- 877D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988