By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1mil for Splatoon In Japan By Years End? 737k/167k=Retail/Digital! 905k+ SOLD, Needs 11k Week Avg!

I think Digital Sales weere estimated over 96k last known? Especially because Splatoon > DQX in the Wii U eShop.

Anyway updating Op, 724k Retail / 96k Digital so over 820k+ Sold. Shipped numbers not included

Around the Network

I hope it will. It would be a milestone!

peterdavid12345 said:
I could never understand why this game;s selling so well in Japan...
Same with games like FIFA in U.K or Call of Duty in America or Free to Play games in Asia.

It's completely understandable why Call of Duty does best in America and FIFA does best in Europe.

Splatoon though is doing better in America than Japan. Not by a large margin, but still doing better. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

There's less h-content coming out for this than what the sales figures suggest.

Oh well, it's not like people actually fap to Inklings and Octarian girls.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Paatar said:
peterdavid12345 said:
Same with games like FIFA in U.K or Call of Duty in America or Free to Play games in Asia.

It's completely understandable why Call of Duty does best in America and FIFA does best in Europe.

Splatoon though is doing better in America than Japan. Not by a large margin, but still doing better. 

Wouldn't that really not be saying much since America has almost double the install base when compared to Japan?

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
Paatar said:
peterdavid12345 said:

In hard numbers yeah,but taking into account the sizes of  these Markets/difference of the size of wii u installbase between Japan and the USA ,then splatooon obviously,is doing better in Japan!

905k SOLD, Crazy Digital!

Easy.