By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Complete, utter, OWNAGE!!!!

DMeisterJ said:
The opinions and views expressed by Benjamin Willcock are not indicative of the rest of the people on this site that like Sony, and are fans of their systems.
Did you just reject the new blood?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
DMeisterJ said:
The opinions and views expressed by Benjamin Willcock are not indicative of the rest of the people on this site that like Sony, and are fans of their systems.
Did you just reject the new blood?

Basically. 

DMeisterJ said:

Exactly, generalizing Sony fans base on that one person would be generalizing xbox fans by the example sat by Sharky or Sharky2.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

sharky3?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

"anewguythisisnotsharky"

each have their own people, but it wouldn't be ethical for starcraft to point fingers at anyone other than Sony.

Around the Network

I don't think it is right to create a thread about how another member of VGCHARTZ got 'owned'. This could be taken out of context. If I was Benjamin, I would be pretty annoyed right now.

Of the top of my head, I can think of an incident where you yourself were unreasonable and illogical Starcraft. This was when you said Folklore was mediocre and that Two Worlds, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey were awesome all in the same sentence. If you look on gamerankings they are all within 5% of each other, apart from Two Worlds which is way below the others.

We have all said things that when we look back at them are completely stupid. I don't really think this warrants a thread.

tombi123 said:
I don't think it is right to create a thread about how another member of VGCHARTZ got 'owned'. This could be taken out of context. If I was Benjamin, I would be pretty annoyed right now.

Of the top of my head, I can think of an incident where you yourself were unreasonable and illogical Starcraft. This was when you said Folklore was mediocre and that Two Worlds, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey were awesome all in the same sentence. If you look on gamerankings they are all within 5% of each other, apart from Two Worlds which is way below the others.

We have all said things that when we look back at them are completely stupid. I don't really think this warrants a thread.

From memory, my argument in that thread was that Folklore was not an RPG???  And I then counted off titles on the 360 after that.  After the patch Two Worlds is ok, but I certainly apologise if I said it was awesome, its not.

As for Willcock....click the link, read the thread.  He's the new Hus.   (Mars is the old Hus;)

Oh, and ask MikeB why gamerankings ISNT a reasonable measure of the quality of LOm BD and ES;) 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ok that i guy was an idiot and said many things that just weren't true. You however (starcraft) are guilty of saying BS that isn't true once in a while as well. Also you are far from the only 360 defender on the site (Legend11 and Rocketpig to name the big ones). Your problem is that you either go into to Sony topics and bitch and moan or you make topics about games which are on sony systems etc. You are biased against sony and as long as you make comments/topics which are obviously little more than trolling against sony you will get called out.

Are you by any chance a little kid who just got his feelings hurt? Why in the world would you make a topic bitching and moaning about another stupid user who got owned? Seriously are you like in Jr. High and get your kicks out of owning people online?

I agree this shouldn't be a thread.

That's 3 people who think this can we get a lock here?

PooperScooper said:
I agree this shouldn't be a thread.

That's 3 people who think this can we get a lock here?

Lock please, what joy is there to gain from owning somebody online?  Must have really low self-esteem if this is how you get your jollies.