By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Complete, utter, OWNAGE!!!!

Auron said:

I didn't say you bitched and moaned in this thread just that you do in general. And i granted you the fact that this user willcock was and is wrong. And yes this is a multiplatform site but agaain the forums are divided and you have nothing good to say about sony and yet go to Sony topics and bitch and moan when you don;t even own or play the console so you are wrong.

Again you come back to this idea of yours that someone that doesn't own a PS3 and says something negative about Sony is automatically wrong?

I have plenty of great things to say about Sony, most of them involving the PS2 or Vaio.  By Sony I assume you mean the PS3, and if you ever actually LOOKED at my posting history which you constantly refer too, you wouldn't find it half as negative as you assume it to be.

And this bitching and moaning concept of yours is new.  What exactly am I meant to have bitched and moaned about? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
tombi123 said:
@Starcraft

That was quite an argument ;). A lot of what he said was wrong and he shouldn't have insulted you or anyone. But if anyone made a thread about me, I would feel pretty bad. Just saying :).

Being called a "ring-licker" made me feel positively gleeful.  

It's gotten to the point where noone on this site can say something positive about the 360, EVEN IN A THREAD WITH "360" IN THE TITLE, without the response warranting personal insults. 

Is there anything positive to say about the 360...? (joke)

Fanboys of each console are as bad as each other. It is just a case of the shoe being on the other foot. All last year Sony fans got laughed and mocked for supporting a 'dying' console and how the PS3 is a failure (there was even a book about it). But now the PS3 is selling much better and the big games are coming. Thus the PS3 doesn't get mocked, and now it is the 360, because of RRoD and the fact that it is the worst selling console at the moment. 

kingofwale said:

I insulted Sharky? of course, who hasn't? But did I start a thread for the sole intention to humiliate him?

No. and that's my point.

You've brought Sharky up in a number of threads so far, exposing him to a great number of users in a very derogatory way.  Fortunately for you, a Sony fan, Sharky is the only 360 troll VGC has seen since Legend11 became reasonable 6 months back.  Imagine getting what you get from Sharky from about 4-50 PS3 fanboys at once?

Fortunately most of them can't come up with anything so witty as "ring-licker." 

tombi123 said:

Fanboys of each console are as bad as each other. It is just a case of the shoe being on the other foot. All last year Sony fans got laughed and mocked for supporting a 'dying' console and how the PS3 is a failure (there was even a book about it). But now the PS3 is selling much better and the big games are coming. Thus the PS3 doesn't get mocked, and now it is the 360, because of RRoD and the fact that it is the worst selling console at the moment.

Mocking is fine to an extent.  What I'm not ok with is the personal attacks that I feel are demeaning VGChartz.  We DIDN'T have them back when it looked like the PS3 was going the way of the dreamcast, but we DO have them now that the PS3's sales are matching the 360's.

starcraft said:
Auron said:

I didn't say you bitched and moaned in this thread just that you do in general. And i granted you the fact that this user willcock was and is wrong. And yes this is a multiplatform site but agaain the forums are divided and you have nothing good to say about sony and yet go to Sony topics and bitch and moan when you don;t even own or play the console so you are wrong.

Again you come back to this idea of yours that someone that doesn't own a PS3 and says something negative about Sony is automatically wrong?

I have plenty of great things to say about Sony, most of them involving the PS2 or Vaio. By Sony I assume you mean the PS3, and if you ever actually LOOKED at my posting history which you constantly refer too, you wouldn't find it half as negative as you assume it to be.

And this bitching and moaning concept of yours is new. What exactly am I meant to have bitched and moaned about?

You do realise that you made a topic for the SOLE reason to bitch and moan?  That is all this topic is doing, you bitch and moan that you are the last 360 defender and that this user unfairly attacked you, you are crying over the fact that some faceless person said some bad things about you, grow up.  You are like some teenage girl crying because some other girl called you fat.  Grow up and get over no need to make a topic over it. This is not the first time i have debated something with you over and you constantly say anti sony things with no basis.  I love the PS brand but held off buying a PS3 cause no games appeal to me and the price is to high etc... but i don't bitch and moan about it like you do.

Around the Network

This thread is growing at an alarming rate.

@ Staracraft

Generally, I have no problem with your posts, but this was pretty distastefully done. I mean, you could have PM'ed him or something like that, but to air him out to everyone was pretty harsh. But I can't pass judgment. I have had fights with many people on this site, and have aired them out publicly, but it's not the right way to do things.

With the continuation of this thread, I can only forsee bannings for the OP and all parties involved. I hope that we can move on and let this thread die peacefully.

starcraft said:
tombi123 said:

Mocking is fine to an extent.  What I'm not ok with is the personal attacks that I feel are demeaning VGChartz.  We DIDN'T have them back when it looked like the PS3 was going the way of the dreamcast, but we DO have them now that the PS3's sales are matching the 360's.

You must either have A a selective memory B a limited memory or C looked away while it was happening. But whatever if you "noticed" it you wouldnt have a fist to shake at Sony

@starcraft

Or maybe you didn't notice the personal attacks because they were directed towards Sony fans and not yourself...

Auron said:

You do realise that you made a topic for the SOLE reason to bitch and moan? That is all this topic is doing, you bitch and moan that you are the last 360 defender and that this user unfairly attacked you, you are crying over the fact that some faceless person said some bad things about you, grow up. You are like some teenage girl crying because some other girl called you fat. Grow up and get over no need to make a topic over it. This is not the first time i have debated something with you over and you constantly say anti sony things with no basis. I love the PS brand but held off buying a PS3 cause no games appeal to me and the price is to high etc... but i don't bitch and moan about it like you do.

Er....so your response is to call me a fat little girl, and your accusing me of bitching and moaning because I HAVEN'T had to pay hundreds of dollars for a machine with no games that interest me?

Never attack anyones logic ever again.

Seriously. 

Auron said:
starcraft said:
Auron said:

I have plenty of great things to say about Sony, most of them involving the PS2 or Vaio. By Sony I assume you mean the PS3, and if you ever actually LOOKED at my posting history which you constantly refer too, you wouldn't find it half as negative as you assume it to be.

And this bitching and moaning concept of yours is new. What exactly am I meant to have bitched and moaned about?

You do realise that you made a topic for the SOLE reason to bitch and moan?  That is all this topic is doing, you bitch and moan that you are the last 360 defender and that this user unfairly attacked you, you are crying over the fact that some faceless person said some bad things about you, grow up.  You are like some teenage girl crying because some other girl called you fat.  Grow up and get over no need to make a topic over it. This is not the first time i have debated something with you over and you constantly say anti sony things with no basis.  I love the PS brand but held off buying a PS3 cause no games appeal to me and the price is to high etc... but i don't bitch and moan about it like you do.

Some more whinning. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=20564 on the 2nd page.