By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Revival of F was pretty bad m'kay

Stopped reading after you said Battle of Gods was the better film. Any point you made afterwards is clearly irrelevant :^)

Around the Network

The concepts behind 'F' are nice, but the execution was terrible. It's still one of the better DBZ movies out there, but doesn't quite compare to Battle of Gods.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

My only problem with the movie was the fact that android 18, Trunks and Goten were not present. These characters have far more fighting potential than Tien, Krillin and Master Roshi (how the hell did Master Roshi not get one shotted?).

If anything Krillin should have been the one to stay home and watch Maron not Android 18

Battle of the gods was terrible, i hope this is better

Everyone in Mexico says the film like a second coming of Jesus... it even did decently at theaters, despite of being an animated series movie.

I haven't watched it though, not really interested in it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Everyone in Mexico says the film like a second coming of Jesus... it even did decently at theaters, despite of being an animated series movie.

Well yeah Dragon Ball Z here in Mexico is like a religion

Metallox said:

my theater in Pittsburgh was packed and everyone was laughing and clapping and had a great time

I am Iron Man

Was a great time in the theater. Was packed with everyone having a blast. It was a dbz movie through and through.

My question is where was buu? They even talked about him (bulma) did being the only one left with Gohan to protect earth.

Bah wad enjoyable experience tho.

I don't get your problem with Earth's destruction. Freeza did destroy Vegeta (the planet) with like 1/100 of his true form power, and held back too much at Namek. After his power up, it's not unreasonable that even on his weakened state he could destroy a planet in the swift fashion Beerus does.

Not to mention stamina drain from super-strong forms has been around for ages, Freeza lost the first time doing the same thing, same with SS3 Goku against Majin Buu. Same with anyone who tried to fight the infinite power supply androids (18 and 17) before ascendend SS.

My only gripe with the plot of the movie is Freeza going like "four months of training should suffice". Unless he trained close to a black hole, or another time room, that was a fairly crap explanation for his power-up. They could even mention he trained all that time in hell, but no, apparently all you need is four months of training... :D

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 12 November 2019