By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ronda Rousey better retire in the next 10 years

Cuz some serious competition is just growing up :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTkodB6gXbk

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Honestly i doubt she'll fight for that long. I wouldn't be surprised if she retired in the next 5 years. That being said this girl would need a lot more than just hands to win a fight against Ronda.

Why is everyone suddenly on the Ronda Rousey hype train?

Mystro-Sama said:

Shes whoopin ass?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Mystro-Sama said:

Suddenly? I've been on train since Strike Force. 

Around the Network

Ronda will likely retire from combat sports within 5 years. She simply has too much going for her to overstay her MMA career. She wants to retire undefeated.

She's essentially cleaned out the 135 division with Holms being the only potential fighter who could provide any competition and she needs 2-3 more good fights before she's ready to challenge for the title.

Justino can challenge for the 135 title as soon as she can make weight, but at 135, the cut will either take too much out of her, or she will have to drop muscle in the months prior to cutting down to 135 for weigh ins.

I don't see the UFC adding a 145 woman's division, so there is a real possibility that Silva will simply run out of matches for Ronda without resorting to rematches of previous squash matches.

That said, I'm sure there are talented teenage girls training in MMA with the intention of going pro, inspired by Ronda to be the future of women's MMA, one of which could be the next prodigy to become the 135 champion. Personally, I'd look to women competing in Olympic level combat sports for that potential future champion.

I imagine many fighters would think your statement to be rather silly, since most of them train to be the best. Why would you duck someone who could challenge you? She's not Mayweather, afterall. Then again, Mayweather's not into fair fights, especially against women.

Mystro-Sama said:

Right? Personally, I don't find very much "hot" at all about women literally beating the shit out of each other.

DevilRising said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Right? Personally, I don't find very much "hot" at all about women literally beating the shit out of each other.

Literally, the most sexist comment on the subject XD. 

DevilRising said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Can't tell if trolling.. -.-

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'