By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 27th July 2015 - 2nd August 2015

Ryng_Tolu said:

The worse month of Japan is October. August is The worse month fotlr some Europe countries ( like Italy ) and for The US is May. Of course is not always so, but usually it is, for The Japan The worse month is October, end of July and startung August are strong. Expect a big dropped for all console The week ending 16 August, 60% to 40% dropped This week...

Not for PS4... August is.

Around the Network

Whoops, now I see, the browser is the problem. Lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
ethomaz said:

PS4 did 24.808 in last August... it is the lowest month of the year.

The worse month of Japan is October. August is The worse month fotlr some Europe countries ( like Italy ) and for The US is May. Of course is not always so, but usually it is, for The Japan The worse month is October, end of July and startung August are strong. Expect a big dropped for all console The week ending 16 August, 60% to 40% dropped This week...

Have you got another source for that? The linked one shows October as the 3rd best month. That is far from the worst.

What is The worse Wii U week of 2014? October.

What is The worse Vita week of 2014? October.

For 3DS of course is difference because in October is released The New Version. And for PS4, as i Said, is not always The worse month, it did better than usually but still pretty badly.

So, yeah, usually in Japan the worse month is October, in The other countries depend, usually is August for The Europe and May for The US.

tak13 said:

I'm expecting it to be at 2.2m-2.3m,and that's optimistic(disclaimer:if sony do a price cut,it's not my fault if I will be off or what I call  optimistic will be proved a hyperbole!)What will do the wonders that you imply?

Yes it is, you are giving yourself an early excuse. Pricecut is something you need to anticipate and predict also.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
ethomaz said:

Have you got another source for that? The linked one shows October as the 3rd best month. That is far from the worst.

In October 2014 New 3DS was launched. Remove the New 3DS and October becomes the worst month indeed.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
ethomaz said:

What is The worse Wii U week of 2014? October.

What is The worse Vita week of 2014? October.

For 3DS of course is difference because in October is released The New Version. And for PS4, as i Said, is not always The worse month, it did better than usually but still pretty badly.

So, yeah, usually in Japan the worse month is October, in The other countries depend, usually is August for The Europe and May for The US.

Worst month for Vita is actually September, not October. Wii U alone having a bad month =/= worst month for everything.

You Are wrong and i am 100% sure that The worst month for Vita is October, which was for 2 weeks under 10k, The only month of 2014 when Vita was under 10k was October.

Surprised Date A Live + IA/VT combo couldn't increase Vita sales. Sengoku Basara 4 dropping hard, Batman has started the grind to 100k.

It's great to see Animal Crossing selling consoles when even YWB couldn't. Famitsu has Super Run For Money selling 5k this week so it did not vanish completely.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Worst month for Vita is actually September, not October. Wii U alone having a bad month =/= worst month for everything.

You Are wrong and i am 100% sure that The worst month for Vita is October, which was for 2 weeks under 10k, The only month of 2014 when Vita was under 10k was October.

I'm not wrong. 57,552 (October) is a higher number than 57072 (September).

September 2014 was a 4 weeks month, October 2014 is a 5 weeks month. If you do a weekly average October is the slowest month.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I'm not wrong. 57,552 (October) is a higher number than 57072 (September).

Wut? According to Media Create The PSvita has Sold 43,120 unit in October.

First week: 9,298

Second week: 9,391

Third week: 13,025

Fourth week: 11,406

What numbers Are You using? Source?

Ryng_Tolu said:

What numbers Are You using? Source?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=174259572&postcount=1