By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1st look at new CoD4 maps

I saw the video, they say its an old map from CoD2 with new skins on everything. I don't remember anyone ever asking for more CQC maps, but i guess IW hates its fans.

Around the Network

Oh well, I have kind of got bored of CoD 4

I wonder if this is also for the PC version, if its console only im going to be pissed off.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Jessman said:
I wonder if this is also for the PC version, if its console only im going to be pissed off.

It's also for PC.  Not sure whether it will be free or not on PC yet though.  It's confirmed not to be free on consoles (it comes in a 4 map pack), but pricing isn't released there either.  

I like the map.  Not sure what Griffin is complaining about. Of course, if it costs more than $5 for the pack of 4 there isn't a chance I'll buy them.

naznatips said:
Jessman said:

It's also for PC. Not sure whether it will be free or not on PC yet though. It's confirmed not to be free on consoles (it comes in a 4 map pack), but pricing isn't released there either.

I like the map. Not sure what Griffin is complaining about. Of course, if it costs more than $5 for the pack of 4 there isn't a chance I'll buy them.

My problem is that its not an original map. The fact that its another CQC map when most of the maps we have are already CQC maps. Not a single person asked for this type of map on any forum i have seen. The fans have asked for large Sniper maps, snow maps, forest maps and night maps that force users to use nightvision. They have also asked for their game to be fixed and sniper rifles to work, but they don't.

Around the Network

@ Griffin - Have you looked on the forums on www.charlieoscardelta.com?

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
@ Griffin - Have you looked on the forums on www.charlieoscardelta.com?

That is where most of the opinions on maps i have seen come from, i have read 1000's of posts on what people want for new maps from that site and i can't recall a single time when anyone ever asked for more CQC maps.  But last time i read anything on that site was about two months ago.

Eh, well I have no problems with more CQC, and sniper rifles aren't broken at all in the PC version, and we already have a snow and night map (Winter Crash). So, I guess your issues don't apply to me as much...

What kind of idiot would pay money for maps on the PC version? I mean seriously...

PDF said:
naznatips said:
Eh, well I have no problems with more CQC, and sniper rifles aren't broken at all in the PC version, and we already have a snow and night map (Winter Crash). So, I guess your issues don't apply to me as much...

PC version has more maps? What is Winter Crash, it is the same crash map but with snow?

Basically.  It's got snow and it's at night.   There are christmas lights hanging around the town and a giant tree in the square.  Airstrikes are santa dropping bombs and yelling "Ho-ho-ho" lol.