By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1st look at new CoD4 maps

yo thats awesome! I love CoD4. I'll be downloading these maps for sure.

I'm back...

Around the Network
PDF said:

Griffin said:

They have also asked for their game to be fixed and sniper rifles to work, but they don't.

Sniper Rifles work just fine.

The sniper rifles don't work fine, IW has even admitted they are broken, sometimes you can be taking shots on non moving targets and the shots do not register with the game. There are even video's on you tube of people 2feet from a target with a steady shot after holding their breath and the shots do nothing.

Yeah snipers were broken, the aiming and the physics of the bullet were screwed, i think the patch they released helped it with the aiming issue, but the shooting is still screwed.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Wow Carentan is actually from CoD 1. That was one of my favorite all time. I think it looks pretty good. I wanna play it so badly!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Snipers don't have that issue in the PC version fortunately. That would be quite annoying I agree.

Around the Network

This is the most overrated game of 2007

So let us see. Carentan is back.......Well it looks as though I will have a new favorite map.

SilentWolf said:
So let us see. Carentan is back.......Well it looks as though I will have a new favorite map.

Yeah, despite Griffin's complaining a lot of people really liked the map and have been requesting a remake of it for CoD4.