By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most convulted plot in video games ?

In a bad way? Kingdom Hearts. Like seriously...what the hell is a heartless and what does it have to do with Winnie the Poo?

In a great way? Retro City Rampage. I love how ridiculously convolutedly they throw in everything

I am Iron Man

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
In a bad way? Kingdom Hearts. Like seriously...what the hell is a heartless and what does it have to do with Winnie the Poo?

It's all a conspiracy, dood, wait for KH3 when Poo is revealed as the mastermind behind the whole story of the franchise.

Bloodborne? It's so abstract, metaphorical and confusing.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I totally agree with Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear Solid (Though I've only played 1, 2, and Chain of Memories of Kingdom Hearts and only 3 and 4 of Metal Gear Solid, so those are probably my fault). However, I remember Xenogears devolving into a complete mess as it went along. Still love the game, though.

Darc Requiem said:
Metal Gear Solid IV. Convoluted, terrible, and if you can't explain something "nanomachines!". It like Kojima thought nanomachines was synonym for plot hole remover.

All that said, still better than FFVII's plot. A tale of identity theft, domestic violence, sudden unprovoked homicidal rage, and evil for no reason. I'm looking at you Hojo. Also it managed to take a series staple, Ninja, and ruin it. Yuffie. You suck.

I agree with you and others, metal gear 4 story is lame, I've said it before.... horrible.

Around the Network

Metal Gear.

I wouldn't say a complicated storyline is bad. The Legacy of Kain series is probably one of the more convoluted series that I played.

Chrono Cross and Xenogears.

I love Chrono Cross though. Xenogears....not so much.

fielding88 said:
Zero Escape maybe?

I'm glad you exist, my friend. 

The Zero Escape series is convoluted as all hell and I love it for that. So much hype for ZE3!

Kingdom hearts, final fantasy 13 and Metal gear pop out