By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which one to sell more on Xbone: ROTTR or Fallout 4?

Which one will sell more?

Rise of the Tomb Raider 15 9.55%

Fallout 4 137 87.26%

Perfect tie, believe it! 5 3.18%

Total:157
beeje13 said:
Fallout 4. Over 1m end of year. Looking at last years X1 exclusives, and factoring in X1 players have even more choice, I don't think Rotr will hit 1m by end of year.

Yeah this ^^

I think FO should hit 1m no problem, but I'm expecting TR to really struggle, I thought originally that it might do 750-1.2m but i am really not convinced.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Tomb raider

Also, looking at the recent US pre order chart, Fallout 4 (X1) is at 100k, whereas ROTTR isn't even on the chart!

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Fall Out 4. the fall out games have a bigger fan base nowadays than tomb raider games do

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Not even close, Fallout 4 will dominate it in sales.
I will pick up Tomb Raider first though, since it can be completed sooner.
The one thing people are overlooking is during this time of the year, Microsoft can afford to release so many big titles because owners of the system, parents, and significant others usually buy more than one game for the person. I'm usually get around 4-5 new titles around this time every year, on top of the 2 I usually buy myself.

Growing up this was the only time I could count on getting a new game or two from the folks when I was a kid.

Around the Network

Fallout wins 2:1 easily (maybe even more)

Fallout 4. The hype is unreal...

But I'm personally just slightly more hyped for ROTR