By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We need a Kid Icarus anime.. NOW!

Tagged games:

I'd welcome that with open arms!

Around the Network

I agree. Kid Icarus Uprising was really entertaining. It would do great as an anime. I would definitely watch it.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I don't watch as much TV as I used to, but this would be just the thing to get me back to it!

I also remember that trailer for Palutena in Super Smash Bros.

It was epic as hell, and a KI anime would be awesome.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Honestly, I wish a lot of Nintendo's properties would get a show but Kid Icarus is definitely one that would work best as a show.

Around the Network

No.

Kid Icarus would be perfect for this.
The dialogue between characters is fantastic right from the beginning.
Make a few more characters and you'd basically be good to go.

Yeah, it would be great, especially since they seem to be sticking with the idea of not making a sequel or spinoff despite all the promise and untapped potential displayed in Uprising.

I mean the online multiplayer alone would make a decent piece of change if brought to the Wii U eshop with just some of the more visible characters getting cameos. A full blown sequel without the cramp inducing controls due to having due stick support would be stellar with the right push and platform.

Samus Aran said:
vivster said:
What you mean is "we need a Palutena Anime right now!".

What you mean is "we need a Palutena hentai now!".

Or most Nintendo female characters hentai now.

NoirSon said:
Yeah, it would be great, especially since they seem to be sticking with the idea of not making a sequel or spinoff despite all the promise and untapped potential displayed in Uprising.

I mean the online multiplayer alone would make a decent piece of change if brought to the Wii U eshop with just some of the more visible characters getting cameos. A full blown sequel without the cramp inducing controls due to having due stick support would be stellar with the right push and platform.

Untapped potential? They turned Kid Icarus into a Star Fox clone and it had one of the shittiest controls I've ever seen in a game. This game is practically unplayable for left-handed people like me. It's disrespectful and idiotic to insult 10% of your audience like that. Even for right-handed people it's not easy to control.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kid Icarus: Uprising started out as a Star Fox game.

Kid Icarus could be so much better... Give us an epic Zelda/Metroid like adventure please.