By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Rocket League Videos and Stuff Thread

Best Car?

Takumi 5 50.00%

other 5 50.00%

Total:10

Fucking bitch ass shit head cunt ass dick faggot fuck shit FUCK! Last I checked I wasn't a seeing-eye dog so why the fuck is Psyonix constantly matching me with Helen Kellers as teammates? Why the hell did they have to start everyone at 400 points?  You'll be able to tell who plays solo standard ranked based upon whose score is NEGATive fucking 300000!  By some fucking miracle I've managed to be matched up against Kronovi's fucking children every game, and to be matched with Anne Frank's drumset and Stevie Wonder buttfucking their Pontiac Azteks in circles. Meanwhile on the other team, Jesus Christ himself floats up in the air and passes it to Goku who shoots the ball at 8 trillion miles an hour towards the empty net. I try to defend, but then a squad of octopi emerge from out of nowhere and proceed to fingerblast me, leaving the net wide open for my gluesniffing teammates to fornicate in FUCK SAKES. They should sell Vaseline as DLC the next chance they get, or at least let me have the AI as teammates so I stand more of a FUCKING chance.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Oh my god Reim. That entire last post. It's like you were channeling all my emotions when I actually have tried to play the game on anything above doubles the past month.

Yeah Lucky it's been frustrating. Sorry for that outburst guys. At least I got this out of it but I'm not even that proud of it:

#1 Amb-ass-ador

i just started playing this week. so far i've only played against rookie bots in a season but i only suffered one loss in my 2nd game so i'm pretty sure i'm the best player ever.

Why would you play anything more than a 2v2? That's the highest I would do, 3v3s somehow become awfully laggy for me.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Why would you play anything more than a 2v2? That's the highest I would do, 3v3s somehow become awfully laggy for me.

Really? Usually the more players, the more stable the game is for me. Sometimes in 2v2, and especially in 1v1, I generally have to change my server to only my region because games otherwise tend to become too laggy to play.