By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
RolStoppable said:
WAS-NYG 2 ATL-DAL 2 IND-TEN   OAK-CLE 2
CIN-BAL 2 JAC-NE 2 NO-CAR   PHI-NYJ 2
TB-HOU 2 SD-MIN 1 PIT-STL   SF-ARI 1
BUF-MIA 1 CHI-SEA 2 DEN-DET   KC-GB 1 by 3

Around the Network

Well, damn, if you miss too many games there is no longer a chance to win and the game becomes boring. Was out of town and so I guess I am out in week two. Oh, well.

chocoloco said:
Well, damn, if you miss too many games there is no longer a chance to win and the game becomes boring. Was out of town and so I guess I am out in week two. Oh, well.

Just like Peyton Manning, MIA when you need him most.

(moderately sorry)

MTZehvor said:
chocoloco said:

(moderately sorry)

Go fuck yourself. I dont even know who you are. 

Moderated by - PwerlvlAmy

chocoloco said:
MTZehvor said:

(moderately sorry)

Go fuck yourself. I dont even know who you are. 

He's a guy whose team does not consistently fail in the clutch. It's understandable why you didn't recognize him.

Anyways, this week was such a wash for everyone that even complete abstention does not hurt you that much, and you should be able to recover. I mean, you're only two games behind the Dolphins and Seahawks fan- oh wait, I see, nevermind the previous sentence.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
chocoloco said:

(moderately sorry)

For the record....I laughed

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

What an awesome week. So many bizarre scores.

RolStoppable said:

Don't forget that the Vikings are winning too. I hate week 2, especially the way how my picks are going. At this rate I should be satisfied if I manage a 6-10 record.

A 6-10 week would have been a triumphant success for ya, buddy. That's what you get for speaking ill of my Vikings.

chocoloco said:

A couple of silver linings for you:

1. Other people will miss entire weeks too, or eventually drop out. Trust me, not everyone picking will finish the season.
  2. If you were going to miss an entire week, you picked the best one for it. Look at those scores, dude. Everyone (except me and dongo08!) got slaughtered.

burninmylight said:
chocoloco said:

A couple of silver linings for you:

1. Other people will miss entire weeks too, or eventually drop out. Trust me, not everyone picking will finish the season.
  2. If you were going to miss an entire week, you picked the best one for it. Look at those scores, dude. Everyone (except me and dongo08!) got slaughtered.

Yeah, buddy! You know it! Haha, I noticed we had identical week 1 and two with different paths. Keep up the great picking and we'll be there at the end!

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge