By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Has a game ever tied at zero zero in the NFL? lol

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
Has a game ever tied at zero zero in the NFL? lol

2-0 is the lowest score ever recorded in pro football.

lol Peyton.

edit : lol Peyton, again.

It is possible, just possible, that Peyton may have become long in the tooth. I am willing to engage in discussion on this topic.

noname2200 said:
It is possible, just possible, that Peyton may have become long in the tooth. I am willing to engage in discussion on this topic.

Kubiak is a moron is the problem. Peyton, when in full control of the offense, is not bad even with a weak arm. Peyton running dumb plays for a dumb coach = fail.

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
noname2200 said:

Kubiak is a moron is the problem. Peyton, when in full control of the offense, is not bad even with a weak arm. Peyton running dumb plays for a dumb coach = fail.

I'm not so sure. So far there have been more than a few misreads and overthrows on Manning's part. I put those on execution instead of scheme.

Fake edit: That was another overthrow. He just sent it a foot too high.

So I guess this game will come down to whether Manning's obsolescence can outdull the Chefs' ineffable mediocrity. The West may depend on the answer!!!

There we go Peyton. Shut the naysayers up!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

noname2200 said:
Arkaign said:
noname2200 said:

I'm not so sure. So far there have been more than a few misreads and overthrows on Manning's part. I put those on execution instead of scheme.

I do think PM is diminished somewhat for sure, without a doubt. I also think some of that terrible first series for PM was due to Kubiak's awful offensive ideas. Notice how when they let PM be PM, things got way better in a hurry for him. Credit has to go to Denver defense for there even being a chance here, but PM looks so much better reading the defense from the shotgun.

Arkaign said:
noname2200 said:
Arkaign said:
noname2200 said:

I do think PM is diminished somewhat for sure, without a doubt. I also think some of that terrible first series for PM was due to Kubiak's awful offensive ideas. Notice how when they let PM be PM, things got way better in a hurry for him. Credit has to go to Denver defense for there even being a chance here, but PM looks so much better reading the defense from the shotgun.

Bigger question is, why did anyone think Kubiak would be an upgrade over John Fox? I get that people weren't happy with Fox's playoff record, but you don't get rid of the guy who's coached a team to at least 12 wins in each of his three seasons without someone really good to replace him.