By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Is that the seventh failed pick?

Edit: Kick the field goal Redskins!

Around the Network

good,well done green bay,needed them to win

good game to watch too,thought rodgers would never get going

Above & Beyond

Its a shame we had to see the Texans and the Redskins in the playoffs with only a +26 and +9 points for vs points against respectively. Jets and Bills had +63 and +20 respectively. Yet Cousins was getting so much praise and the Redskins as a whole.

Farsala said:
Its a shame we had to see the Texans and the Redskins in the playoffs with only a +26 and +9 points for vs points against respectively. Jets and Bills had +63 and +20 respectively. Yet Cousins was getting so much praise and the Redskins as a whole.

I still maintain that there should at least be a minimum win requirement for winning the division assuring a playoff spot, preferably 10. Ideally, I think some of the division combining methods should be implemented (two divisions per conference with eight teams each or something). But yeah, would've much rather seen the Jets in the playoffs than the Texans (Redskins were decently entertaining though, for whatever that's worth).

MTZehvor said:
Farsala said:

I still maintain that there should at least be a minimum win requirement for winning the division assuring a playoff spot, preferably 10. Ideally, I think some of the division combining methods should be implemented (two divisions per conference with eight teams each or something). But yeah, would've much rather seen the Jets in the playoffs than the Texans (Redskins were decently entertaining though, for whatever that's worth).

Yeah, should be rules that take precedence over others. Current 4 division rules are too powerful. But I suppose changing the rules all of a sudden would be too confusing for the plebs.

Around the Network

Idk if it would have mattered or not but I picked PIT, not the Bungles. Aloso, I think my point differential was 37, but idk how you format it.

What a shitty weekend of playoffs. I enjoyed the PIT and MIN games but the other two were hot garbage imho.

Just when I thought my prediction season was over I´m able to advance as the second best lucky loser, I never saw that coming but I guess I live to predict more games

Fun fact; after Wii Station eliminated me last year by going 4-0 against a 3-1 record, he now has the same thing happen to him this year.

(insert rant about karma and muffled sobbing)

This week is impossible to predict after what just happened...
Just gotta go with my bracket and hope for the best I guess.

Woohoo, I won my ultimately meaningless game! I am the AFC South winner!!!