By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Almost at our offensive quota already! ^_^

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Whoooooaaaaa, the Packers are in the lead?!?!

I mean...

Bist du deppert?!?!?!

WER KOMMT IN DIE PLAYOFFS?!

Fat Power!

RolStoppable said:
Who are those guys in the white/green/yellow uniforms? What did they do to the Packers?

Somewhere in Wisonsin, someone's going to find some human fingers in their sausage...

I should have stuck with my Packers pick.

Around the Network

I really hope one of the questions in the post game press conference is:

"Kirk, did you like that?"

If the Redskins don't manage to turn this one around, I believe they will have failed to defeat a single team with a winning record all year long. To their credit, they still looked like a better team than many that have played this weekend.

noname2200 said:
Fat Power!

lol Indeed

CU......or CF ?

RolStoppable said:
German expert says that Packers can be happy about losing to the Vikings last week, because they avoided the Seahawks that way. #facepalm

Co-commentator asks expert what percentage of games he got right, now that it's clear that his record for the wild card weekend will be 3-1. Expert answers 80%. #facepalm

What? He gets partial credit for knowing the losing team comes from some state in America.

RolStoppable said:
Expert says that Redskins have to go for it on 4th down if they still want to have a chance. #facepal

As I recall, that's an improvement over a few years ago, where someone said during the Super Bowl that the losing team had to punt on fourth down, notwithstanding that there was less than two minutes left.