By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

DID we ever learn wer kommt in die Playoffs?

Around the Network

Those Texan fools deserve to lose. Sticking with Hoyer when they have Backup Jesus just sitting right there? Foolish fools who foolishly dreams of foolish dreams.

Welp, that was a blowout. Thought Houston would play better than that.

That went about how I expected...

Around the Network

Man if I were an owner I'd fire my coach for punting late in the 4th when down 30 in the playoffs. What a wuss move.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Man if I were an owner I'd fire my coach for punting late in the 4th when down 30 in the playoffs. What a wuss move.

No. Their odds of scoring were much higher when they put the ball in Lechler's hands.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Wow, you actually watched into the fourth quarter? I gave up on that game long before then.

I don't think Hoyer will ever play a game for the Texans again.

MTZehvor said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Wow, you actually watched into the fourth quarter? I gave up on that game long before then.

I watched the whole game even though I wanted the Texans to win (I'm never neutral, I always want a team to win) but it started being fun seeing how terrible the Texans were.