By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
noname2200 said:
mornelithe said:

It's more probable than not that the NFL knew they were violating the rules of the court, when they submitted the brief.

Possibly, but folks trip up on this rule and the courtesy copy rule all the time, so it's also quite likely this was just an honest oopsie.

As the neutral arbiter of this issue, I find Goodell knowingly approved and orchestrated this scheme to submit faulty court documents.  Suspended for the year, and to be executed during the half-time show at the SB.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
noname2200 said:

Possibly, but folks trip up on this rule and the courtesy copy rule all the time, so it's also quite likely this was just an honest oopsie.

As the neutral arbiter of this issue, I find Goodell knowingly approved and orchestrated this scheme to submit faulty court documents.  Suspended for the year, and to be executed during the half-time show at the SB.

I appeal your ruling up to the next level.

noname2200 said:
mornelithe said:

I have appointed myself to review the appeal.  I now find that Goodell's family was involved also, they too, will be executed at the SB half-time show.

mornelithe said:
noname2200 said:

I have appointed myself to review the appeal.  I now find that Goodell's family was involved also, they too, will be executed at the SB half-time show.

Goodell is literally going to make a federal case of this. While awaiting the hearing, he creates a 48 page website detailing his side of the story, including how his texts referring to the clerk as The Miscolor is actually a reference to the time the clerk wore white after Labor Day.

Some thoughts:
-Steve Smith returning to the Ravens in 2016 for his 16th season. Unsure whether he'll be injury free that whole season
-Jets better make the playoffs. Not because I like them, because it would mean the Steelers miss. Jets deserve it too.
-Chiefs can still win the division and fulfill my prediction! Oh wait, the Chargers would have to win....
-Cardinals and Panthers will meet in NFC championship. It will be a hell of a game. Cardinals look scary good :-| Whoever wins that game wins the Super Bowl
-I hope the Colts miss. Just so I can laugh at the guy at my workplace who wears a Colts hat.
-LOL the Skins won the NFC East (late reaction I know)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
mornelithe said:

Goodell is literally going to make a federal case of this. While awaiting the hearing, he creates a 48 page website detailing his side of the story, including how his texts referring to the clerk as The Miscolor is actually a reference to the time the clerk wore white after Labor Day.

I'm oblivious to truth and reason, as the arbiter, Article 46 gives me broad scope to execute any NFL or Non-NFL employee, regardless of whether any wrong was actually done.

mornelithe said:

This would be more interesting than watching Coldplay, so im in favor of this.

On to the recent news, I figured Chip Kelley would be fired by the end of the year because he has steadily made the Eagles worse every year, but I was surprised to see him get cut before the season was over. Smart move though, because now the Eagles will have a headstart on getting a HC since there will probably be a few teams cutting there HCs at the end of the year.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

RolStoppable said:
NYJ-BUF 2 NE-MIA 1 NO-ATL 2 DET-CHI 1
BAL-CIN 2 PIT-CLE 1 JAC-HOU 2 TEN-IND 2
WAS-DAL 1 PHI-NYG 2 OAK-KC 2 SD-DEN 2
TB-CAR 2 SEA-ARI 1 STL-SF 2 MIN-GB 1 by 3

Rebound Hawks!!!

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Zelhawks37 said:
RolStoppable said:

Rebound Hawks!!!

nuuuuuu you didn't just pick the seahawks over the Cards at home?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Zelhawks37 said:
RolStoppable said:

Rebound Hawks!!!

nuuuuuu you didn't just pick the seahawks over the Cards at home?

Why not?  It's not like the cards are unbeatable.  The Seahawks are a better team now then the last time they faced the cards and they barely lost then.  The Seahawks tend to struggle against teams with strong defensive lines/pass rush which is actually one of the cardinals weakest areas.  I think this game could be a toss up.  If the Seahawks didn't have so many injuries on their line and at running back I would favor the Seahawks... But right now I would call it a coin flip...