By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
NobleTeam360 said:
RolStoppable said:

But Dallas (2-7) is only two games behind everyone in the NFC East (5-5, 4-5, 4-5). That's quite something after a seven game losing skid. Here's the math:

1. Dallas sweeps Washington. They gain two games on the Redskins this way and will be ahead due to head-to-head.

2. Washington beats both New York and Philadelphia. Dallas gains one game each on both of these teams.

3. Philadelphia beats New York. Dallas will be ahead of the Giants due to better record in the division.

4. That leaves the Eagles as the only team ahead of the Cowboys, but they will mess up before they face the Giants because their defense will be out of gas due to Kelly's brilliant coaching that commands an offense that averages less than 25 minutes on the field per game.

You see, the remaining divisional games alone can already get Dallas back on track. Aside from that, the Giants are the most competent rival in the division, but it would still be surprising if they finished better than 8-8 (@Redskins, Jets, @Dolphins, Panthers, @Vikings, Eagles). Of course, you'll say that the Cowboys suck and their schedule isn't easy either, and you are right. Stick a fork in them.

Hm, from the perspective, I could see Dallas having a chance, but they would have to win out (which involves beating the Packers and Panthers) which Dallas is certinaly capable of doing but I don't think they can win out personally. Who knows though. 

1 of 2 things to happen:

1: They put on a good show for the playoff race

2: They lose kind of on purpose for better draft picks.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TEN-JAC 2 OAK-DET 1 IND-ATL 2 STL-BAL 1
TB-PHI 2 DEN-CHI 2 NYJ-HOU 1 WAS-CAR 2
DAL-MIA 2 KC-SD 1 GB-MIN 2 SF-SEA 2
CIN-ARI 1 BYE   BYE   BUF-NE 2 by 7

TEN-JAC 2 OAK-DET 1
IND-ATL 2 STL-BAL 1
TB-PHI 2 DEN-CHI 2 NYJ-HOU 1 WAS-CAR 2
DAL-MIA 2 KC-SD 1 GB-MIN 2 SF-SEA 2
CIN-ARI 2
BYE   BYE   BUF-NE  2 by 7

Manning was a dedicated field general who's done it all over the course of his career. Always left his heart out there on the field for all to see. The stopper, record-breaking Peyton Manning will go down in history as one of the best to lace up a pair of cleats.

Thanks for the year's and awe inspiring show everytime you stepped on the field. Thanks.

Farewell, Peyton Manning. You will be missed...along with the free win you contributed to the Patriots each year.

(I kid, I kid =p)

Around the Network

I already said it once, but I have to repeat myself: Week 10 was fucking awful.

TEN-JAC 2 OAK-DET
IND-ATL   STL-BAL  
TB-PHI
DEN-CHI
NYJ-HOU
WAS-CAR  
DAL-MIA
KC-SD   GB-MIN   SF-SEA  
CIN-ARI
BYE   BYE   BUF-NE by X

Of course the Texans won @ undefeated Bengals. Even the 49ers could have beaten an undefeated team this week, too bad they had a bye.

I didn't watch the Steelers game but apparently Landry started and got injured right away, with Ben as relief.... Hilarious.

Well since the Bengals didn't win today I changed my Bengals versus Cardinals pick. Looks like it will be super easy for the Patriots to clinch home field advantage in the AFC.

The Bengals seriously lost -________-

I gained 1 game on everyone near me, too bad it would take 3 more of those to catch the leader.