By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

I still fully expect the Packers to win but I can't believe the Lions are even in this position.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

I'm laughing my ass off at this Dallas team right now.

2-7 incoming!

ANNNDDDD I was right, Dallas won't win a single game without Romo. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Clearly, the curse of Greg Hardy has descended upon the Cowboys. Dallas will not win until Hardy apologizes for his horrible acts of violence.

That's right. The Cowboys will keep losing until Greg Hardy tells everyone he's sorry for slapping that defenseless clipboard on the sideline.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
ANNNDDDD I was right, Dallas won't win a single game without Romo. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Yes, good job. Good job, Noble. Thanks a lot for rooting so hard against your own team.

Not rooting against them, I just know this team is trash without Romo. Other teams are perfectly capable of winning games without their starting QB not Dallas though . Might as well abandon the season and get a top 5 pick. 

Saints as expected. But a bad week for me if Lions manage to win.

How in Gods name to you make 2 FGs averaging 50 yards yet miss 2 extra points.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Jacksonville Jaguars will make the playoffs.

This is shaping up to be another patented Lions loss.