By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Plenty of time for Downs Syndrome and his squad to screw things up.

Around the Network

See? GIANTS!!

Well I'm glad I could help.

RolStoppable said:

Hahahahaha!

EDIT: Hahahahaha!

Nice Avy. 

Oh and erm, go Cowboys. 

See, I just KNOW the second I actually try to capitalize on this skill, it will melt faster than the Seahawks 4th quarter defense.

Around the Network

Shocked that the Eagles are only up by 10 considering we have the 32nd ranked defense against the pass (Plus we are without one of our best corners) and we had 3 turnovers.... IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

Other than the one Eagles scoring drive they've looked flat on offense. While the Giants are literally shooting themselves in the foot with all these turnovers.... Eli had 2 great drives in the beginning, but sense then hes looked nervous and panicked. The pick six certainly ruffled his feathers and the Eagles putting pressure on him despite throwing the ball pretty quick has gotten to his head. Eli needs to get that 1st drive mojo back to stay in this game.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:

Shocked that the Eagles are only up by 10 considering we have the 32nd ranked defense against the pass (Plus we are without one of our best corners) and we had 3 turnovers.... IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

Other than the one Eagles scoring drive they've looked flat on offense. While the Giants are literally shooting themselves in the foot with all these turnovers.... Eli had 2 great drives in the beginning, but sense then hes looked nervous and panicked. The pick six certainly ruffled his feathers and the Eagles putting pressure on him despite throwing the ball pretty quick has gotten to his head. Eli needs to get that 1st drive mojo back to stay in this game.

There are two ways to view it. On the one hand, the Giants have a 2:1 ToP advantage. On the other hand, they've been masterful at getting in their own way. Overall, I'd say the Giants still have a good chance of taking this, but it looks like amateur hour no matter who wins.

As a Cowboys fan who is really happy about getting Randy Gregory, Greg Hardy, Mincey, and Lee all playing on defense in 1 game, and hopefully the beginnings of a rejuvenated offense, seeing BOTH teams struggle mightily in general competence tonight is a good thing :)

It has certainly been the year for ugly games.

RolStoppable said:

Agreed, the Giants still have a good chance. That fumble from a minute shows exactly why: The Eagles are far from a competent team.

And this fumble from a minute ago strenuously argues the Giants aren't either. One of these teams might reach the playoffs!...if the Redskins weren't already destined to take that spot.

Redskins right on schedule :D