By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

Agreed, the Giants still have a good chance. That fumble from a minute shows exactly why: The Eagles are far from a competent team.

And this fumble from a minute ago strenuously argues the Giants aren't either. One of these teams might reach the playoffs!...if the Redskins weren't already destined to take that spot.

The Giants had already three turnovers before the fumble they recovered themselves. The topic of their competence was a done deal, so we didn't learn anything new just now.

True, but they'll theoretically have to stop shooting their own extremities at some point if they want to win, and their rejection of poor JPP shows even they don't believe a handless contestant has a shot.

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
Redskins right on schedule :D

Publius Quinctilius Varus, give me back my legions!

Arkaign said:
As a Cowboys fan who is really happy about getting Randy Gregory, Greg Hardy, Mincey, and Lee all playing on defense in 1 game, and hopefully the beginnings of a rejuvenated offense, seeing BOTH teams struggle mightily in general competence tonight is a good thing :)

It has certainly been the year for ugly games.

As a Cowboys fan you must be jumping for joy watching this mess of a game XD

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Arkaign said:
As a Cowboys fan who is really happy about getting Randy Gregory, Greg Hardy, Mincey, and Lee all playing on defense in 1 game, and hopefully the beginnings of a rejuvenated offense, seeing BOTH teams struggle mightily in general competence tonight is a good thing :)

It has certainly been the year for ugly games.

As a Cowboys fan you must be jumping for joy watching this mess of a game XD

Hahah, a bit. It also kind of sucks though. Although I picked the Eagles to win (brain pick). I would have preferred to see the Giants win. Yes, I know that would have put them a bit ahead of the Cowboys, but I just like the NYG better than the Eagles.

But yes, seeing my NFC East rivals also struggling to look like competent NFL teams makes me happy :)

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:
Redskins right on schedule :D

Stop it. You are killing me.

I had to say something that made your inevitable response match your profile pic ;)

Around the Network

That was a beautiful pass. ;_;

Okay seriously wtf is going on!?

EDIT: And the Giants literally throw away another golden oppurtunity XD

This is for first place in a National Football League's division, everyone.

FatedReality said:
Okay seriously wtf is going on!?

lol and the Giants get a safety and of course A PENALTY..... Please just end this game!