By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

LOL @ the FG *THUD*.

Now Dallas, don't pull a KC/Denver and try to do something stupid and get a pick 6 before overtime. :P

Around the Network

That coinflip was a rough one for Dallas. The defense needs a miracle.

What a notable way to get your 400th TD

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Arkaign said:

*sad trombone*

noname2200 said:
Arkaign said:

*sad trombone*

Yep, didn't expect anything else to be honest :P

I still think the new OT rules are kind of trash.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Now it's time to count down the minutes until Train wreck posts.

EDIT: The Saints win also means that the Lions will most likely be the only winless team in the entire league after week 4.

I felt more confident in that statement ten minutes ago.

Still feeel pretty confident though.

MTZehvor said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Man my team looks like dog shit!!! Only players worth a DAMN Is Tannehill and Landry!!! All of our Rookies can't tell because we NEVER PLAY THEM. Watching other games and seeing clean pockets for the QB and Tannehill can never get one, IS DOWN RGHT PATHETIC ABSOLUTELY FUCING HORSESHIT!!!

Ha ha you're a Dolphins fan.

Couldn't tell by my handle

DolPhanTendo said:
MTZehvor said:

Ha ha you're a Dolphins fan.

Couldn't tell by my handle

No, I could, I just was taking the opportunity to laugh at your misery.

MTZehvor said:

I listed all of the seventh best teams in the two conferences over the past three years earlier. Only once did any team have over 9 wins. I'd call 9-7 a mediocre record, so yeah, I think it's safe to assume that, far more often than not, they will be mediocre.

This is the only part of your reply worth responding to and only to point out that if this is your opinion then we can just be thankful it's a very flawed and incorrect opinion not shared by a majority of people, especially the people in position to make the changes being discussed. And we can just agree to disagree from there ;)

Also wow I need to make all my picks at the same time from now on. In a money weekly pick em I got 11 right and can win $140 depending on the score of the game tonight. A few days later I make picks here and I think I have 7 right and 6 wrong LOL.

LudicrousSpeed said:
MTZehvor said:

I listed all of the seventh best teams in the two conferences over the past three years earlier. Only once did any team have over 9 wins. I'd call 9-7 a mediocre record, so yeah, I think it's safe to assume that, far more often than not, they will be mediocre.

This is the only part of your reply worth responding to and only to point out that if this is your opinion then we can just be thankful it's a very flawed and incorrect opinion not shared by a majority of people, especially the people in position to make the changes being discussed. And we can just agree to disagree from there ;)

An "incorrect opinion," huh?

Not entirely sure you know what "opinion" means, but ok. Whatever you say.