By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Great start to the half.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Great start to the half.

I sense an incoming ban for Arkaign...

Yeah Sean Lee going down was bad mojo, but to lose Dunbar, who has been so clutch in the Darren Sproles-style role of late .. may be too much. We shall see.

At least Lee was just a concussion, he will be back soon. Dunbar looks like a much longer loss.

With Lee out, their defensive rotation is once again diminished severely. Weeden needs to play smart, because Dallas defense is going to be too thin in the front 7 to reliably stop the run down the stretch. Rolando and Hardy can't come back fast enough. Add in Randy Gregory, and this will be a hard-hitting defense.

But this week, man. Losing Lee and Dunbar couldn't have possibly come at a worse time.

Damn, they lost Butler too? There goes the only long-range WR they had left.

LOL what the hell. Some Eagles fan has a bunch of voodoo dolls hahah.

Arkaign said:

It's me, sorry.

I had to put them to some use after Rol made me stop in Week 1 when the Packers were losing to the Bears.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
Arkaign said:

It's me, sorry.

I had to put them to some use after Rol made me stop in Week 1 when the Packers were losing to the Bears.

That never happened.

Well, like I said, with the loss of Lee, the defensive front got perilously thin in terms of quality rotation.

And Weeden, well lets say we would all be surprised if he has a 4th quarter comeback hiding in there somewhere lol. NO's defense is playing max effort tonight, so it doesn't seem likely :P

Ugh. The 6-inch mark? That actually hurts Dallas I think, considering the clock.

Arkaign said:
Ugh. The 6-inch mark? That actually hurts Dallas I think, considering the clock.

It's cool, a BS celebration call will help make up for it

noname2200 said:
MTZehvor said:

It's me, sorry.

That never happened.

You cannot deny the power of the football v00d00