By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
RolStoppable said:
The Packers won an unspectacular game. The 49ers defense played really hard, but their offense proved totally incapable.

Andy Dalton outscored Aaron Rodgers in fantasy today :)

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
mornelithe said:
Arkaign said:
Houston needs to trade JJ for a batch of draft picks. It would be better for both Houston and Watt. It's a shame to see a legend suffer in a hopeless ballclub.

Patriots will trade Garropolo to Houston for Watt.  ;)  C'mon, it's a backup QB for the Patriots, what could possibly go wrong?  Houston?  Hello??  What? 

Trade JJ for Garrapolo, Edelman, a D end, 2016 1st rounder, and 2017 2nd, 3rd, and 5th rounders.

...nah.

Also the end of this San Diego-Cleveland game is hilarious. San Diego's kicker misses a game winning field goal, only to be saved by the Browns being offsides.

Man, Bruce Arians forgot how to coach lol. Terrible playcalling with a great situation.

Looked like week 1 Rams out there today. The Cardinals played well, but the Rams were absolutely lights out. Aside from terrible offensive playcalling late for Arizona, it was a well played game overall.

The mystery is how the Rams can go from beating the Seahawks to getting absolutely blown out by the Redskins, and then putting up just 6 points to a Steelers team with a trash defense.

2015 is truly the year of "WTF?"

This is shaping up to be another 8-8 or 9-7 week...what IS the NFL?! I don't comprehend any more!

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Around the Network

Good call, so I guess 8-7 or 9-6 if I'm lucky. These games were all ihavenocluewhatimdoing games this week. It made us all feel lost I think

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Rams, Redskins, and Browns surprised me today. Rams not so much if it was week 2. But after their last two games, definitely a surprise.

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:
Rams, Redskins, and Browns surprised me today. Rams not so much if it was week 2. But after their last two games, definitely a surprise.

The important question right now is if the Cowboys can win. I heard that Brees will play, but you know the stats: Dallas won their last ten on the road, New Orleans lost their last six at home.

Who is going to win and why?

Dallas will win : 

Mincey is back (better defensive line rotation)

Extra week with Weeden and coaching/supporting players up to speed with the placeholder gameplan while Dez/Romo out

Linehan will have chewed the asses off of the offensive line to get their shit together

Leary back on O line

Arkaign said:
Looked like week 1 Rams out there today. The Cardinals played well, but the Rams were absolutely lights out. Aside from terrible offensive playcalling late for Arizona, it was a well played game overall.

The mystery is how the Rams can go from beating the Seahawks to getting absolutely blown out by the Redskins, and then putting up just 6 points to a Steelers team with a trash defense.

2015 is truly the year of "WTF?"

That's actually not much of a surprise at all. The Rams WILL go 6-10/7-9, as they always have, but they'll have an even or positive record against their division, as they always have. For some reason they always play the NFC West tougher than anyone else (in both senses of that sentence), and even when they lose it tends to be close. Then they play easy teams from any other conference and...

Arkaign said:
mornelithe said:

Patriots will trade Garropolo to Houston for Watt.  ;)  C'mon, it's a backup QB for the Patriots, what could possibly go wrong?  Houston?  Hello??  What? 

Trade JJ for Garrapolo, Edelman, a D end, 2016 1st rounder, and 2017 2nd, 3rd, and 5th rounders.

lol, yeah that's not how BB trades work.  You can have Garropolo, 2016's 1st rounder, and 5th rounder.