By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

It looks like the top 3 on the leaderboards are about to get A LOT of company. I was hoping to distance from the pack, but this week got turned on its head, and there is going to be a new #1, and only I believe 2 games between them and 3rd place, with a bunch of people tied in the top 3. We'll see next week how long it lasts, but for now it is going to be super tight.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Around the Network

Dolphins fire head coach Joe Philbin. Now the Dolphins can fufill their prophecy of a winning the AFC East.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Dolphins fire head coach Joe Philbin. Now the Dolphins can fufill their prophecy of a winning the AFC East.

Philbin was a terrible coach, they should go get Jon Gruden out of the booth and have him coach the team. He would have Suh crying in a matter of minutes.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

FatedReality said:

RolStoppable said:
IND-HOU 1 CHI-KC 2 SEA-CIN 2 WAS-ATL 2
JAC-TB 1 NO-PHI 1 CLE-BAL 2 STL-GB 2
BUF-TEN 1 ARI-DET 1 NE-DAL 1 DEN-OAK 1
SF-NYG 2 BYE   BYE   PIT-SD 2 by 10

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
IND-HOU 1 CHI-KC 2 SEA-CIN 2 WAS-ATL 2
JAC-TB 2 NO-PHI 1 CLE-BAL 1 STL-GB 2
BUF-TEN 1 ARI-DET 1 NE-DAL 1 DEN-OAK 1
SF-NYG 2 BYE   BYE   PIT-SD SD by 3

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I will be satisfied if this came becomes a full 60 minutes of defenses tenderizing the opposing offense/quarterback.

No one else watching the game right now? I know Marshawn's agent has been recording every second, and is probably getting harder by the minute...

Haha, I'm watching it. I literally LOL'ed at the Lion who started rolling like a little kid down a hill because he hadn't been touched yet.

Damn, that Lions defense has just collapsed. But they made it fifteen minutes couldn't be more proud.