By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US August monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Has the 500GB MCC been discontinued? Been out of stock since 13th and stock due date kept getting pushed back to 25th and now Amazon is no longer listed as a seller for it along with going from 11 pages of marketplace sellers down to 7.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
WTF, XBO AC Unity is at 108!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is possible!? 0_O

hah! Maybe it will creep to #100 next time you check :)

haha it refreshed as I typed it lol

Ryng_Tolu said:
Teeqoz said:

Like I said, the problem with predicting CoD sales are the digital sales. BO3 has two digital SKUs for the PS4 in the top 10 hourly. (At #4 and #8)

1.75 million physical for PS4, 1.4 million physical for XBO, total =3.15 million physical.

Digital though....

Your PS4 / XB1 prediction seem more than possible, honestly even my first prediction was pretty close ( 1.7m PS4, not 1.75m, and the same prediction for the Bone) but, look this...

As you can see, in term of %, the decline continue to rise.

17% decline for BO II. 20% decline for Ghost. 22% decline for AW.

I predict 17% decline for BO III.

1 million PS3+360, the rest for PS4 and XBO, for a total of 3.9 million.

Well, maybe i underestimate the current gen, and overestimate the last gen... what's you prediction for PS3 and 360?

How much did AW sell on PS360?

Like I said, I wonder how much of that decline comes from sales shifting from physical to digital.

Around the Network

Teeqoz said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Your PS4 / XB1 prediction seem more than possible, honestly even my first prediction was pretty close ( 1.7m PS4, not 1.75m, and the same prediction for the Bone) but, look this...

As you can see, in term of %, the decline continue to rise.

17% decline for BO II. 20% decline for Ghost. 22% decline for AW.

I predict 17% decline for BO III.

1 million PS3+360, the rest for PS4 and XBO, for a total of 3.9 million.

Well, maybe i underestimate the current gen, and overestimate the last gen... what's you prediction for PS3 and 360?

How much did AW sell on PS360?

Like I said, I wonder how much of that decline comes from sales shifting from physical to digital.

CoD AW 360: 1,305,000

CoD AW PS3: 765,000

Old gen sold 2.07 million ( 44% ) VS 2.63 million ( 56% ).

I'm gonna to predict 225k for PS4 in August.
Better than in July, and XB1 under by 10k or 15k.

Until Dawn at #35 now, not bad

celador said:

Good start. Don't think this game will have legs though. 

celador said:

If the let's plays do well and whoever is doing the let's play points out there are multiple paths and outcomes, it 'could' help it maintain decent sales for a while. I'd say it COULD have legs but we'll see.

That Batman bundle is doing pretty well for Sony. If they want to maintain a constant for the rest of this month and going into next month it wouldn't be a bad idea to include TLOUR with it.

The PS5 Exists.