By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Can SE Make The FFVII: Remake Battle System Fun For Everyone?

What's your opinion on how SE will change the battle system?

They'll change it to an ARPG 10 22.22%

They'll retain turn based combat 10 22.22%

They'll modernize the old system 23 51.11%

Other (explain below!) 2 4.44%

Total:45
archer9234 said:

No one is gonna win. Either they leave most of it alone. Or it's changed to match what they do now. One side will rage. Adapting Bravelry Defaults options. But keep the FF7 system the same. IS the best option.

this

Around the Network

Add coop

I think the only way I'd get legit pissed is if were only able allowed to just control one character during battle like FFXV.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'd prefer an SRPG combat system. Trying to please everyone is silly.

I really don't mind whatever route they choose to go (turn based or action), as long as I get to control every party members.

I don't want something like FF XIII. Let me switch character on the fly, or let me input commands for everyone if it's turn based. 

Around the Network

They can't... people will always find a way to complain.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

No.

They could keep the original combat system with minimal changes just to keep howling on the internet at a minimum but otherwise they should just focus on making it action based ...

Card based second screen mobile controller with pay to play counters on limit breaks.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

If it's an ARPG, I certainly wont enjoy it.