By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombi (ZombiU) announced for PS4/XBO/PC

KLXVER said:

Well games like GTAV would sell well on any console. Im not sure Sleeping Dogs, DMC, Dark Souls 2, Metro etc did great on the PS4 or XB1...

Ockham's razor: if PS3 / 360 ports wouldn't sell well on PS4 / XBO we wouldn't see so much of them ;)

Around the Network
Conina said:
KLXVER said:

Well games like GTAV would sell well on any console. Im not sure Sleeping Dogs, DMC, Dark Souls 2, Metro etc did great on the PS4 or XB1...

Ockham's razor: if PS3 / 360 ports wouldn't sell well on PS4 / XBO we wouldn't see so much of them ;)

Well like you said, they are cheap to make and PS4 and XB1 users are easy to fool...

KLXVER said:

Well like you said, they are cheap to make and PS4 and XB1 users are easy to fool...

And Nintendo users are so proud not to be fooled by third parties that they have almost reached their goal: only supreme Nintendo published games on Nintendo hardware, no distracting third party software.

Conina said:
KLXVER said:

And Nintendo users are so proud not to be fooled by third parties that they have almost reached their goal: only supreme Nintendo published games on Nintendo hardware, no distracting third party software.

Well if the third parties gave it a chance then Nintendo wouldnt have to humiliate them so much.

I was only half joking though, but the fact that the remasters are cheap to make is true.

kitler53 said:
i predict this is going to flop hard.

and how is this going to play? i thought this game was the premiere example how to use the gamepad to revolutionize the way we play games.

As a digital only title no one will ever know how the game has performed on Xb one or PS4. Assuming the game retains a 77 metacritic it's a good chance it will quickly come to PSN+ and GwG. I suspect hardly anyone will actually review these late ports, so the PS4 benchmark for being in the PSN+ instant game collection will be achieved.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

lol ubisoft you're funny

If I was going to buy it then I'd wait until it drops down to a similar price as the Wii U version, which is £6.70 on Amazon.
I honestly don't think it's worth buying this for £20, not when you can buy Dying Light for less than £26 on Amazon and that's a game of the year candidate.

I think it's going to get annoying if Zombies can just come up behind you without you having any indication they're nearby, the lack of the gamepad to be able to take a glance away from your pack will probably make this a 6/10 at best.
Maybe I'll wait until I finally do buy a Wii U for Zelda and the rest of the catalog of titles I'm interested in before I get this game.

Is there any indication whether it will stay at 30FPS, or is there going to be a boost to 60FPS or whether you can use a Vita on PS4 as a 2nd screen to keep the features of the gamepad?

Not surprising at all but wonder if this would do well..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

KLXVER said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Some also came out at the same time as other platforms and still bombed.

Heres what happened, people who enjoy 3rd party games became savvy after the original Wii. Consumers learned the best place for 3rd party gaming is Playstation and Xbox.

But thats okay, the Wii U is still a good place for games the competitors dont offer. If it wasnt for the tablet control I feel the Wii U could have been a success.

Well lets see how Zombi does on the PS4 and XB1, then...

How Zombi does is not a reflection of potential 3rd party sales on those platforms.

ZombiU did pretty good for Wii U because it was a launch title with a big push. But did other core games do those numbers on Wii U? Not really.

Meanwhile core games have sold millions on PS4 and X1 quite regularly. Wii U has multi million sellers but those are very different than what appeals to the Playstation and Xbox audience.

Hence, the people that buy Wii U are generally looking for something different. Also, Wii U ports would be vastly inferior than 8th gen counterparts. Thats another reason they wouldnt sell well.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

So I predict this will be September's PS+ or GwG freebie