By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombi (ZombiU) announced for PS4/XBO/PC

Holy hell that butt-rock cover of london bridge is one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Around the Network

Welp, I m gonna go ahead and skip like I did the wiiu version

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

kitler53 said:

yes.

ubisoft will certainly have sales numbers and will regret ever investing in this port.

But which regret will be bigger? The port or making it in the first place?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I see some updates, Wii U version have only cricket bat for melee weapon.

Honestly with this game they ripped off the U and then released it. Looks as far as I can tell exactly the same game graphically, has the same boxart, the opening for the trailer is pretty much identical...this will tank, and it deserves to tank. It's one thing releasing a port of a game but doing it two and a half years late with zero effort and attention paid at all? You can only blame yourself Ubisoft for the steaming turd you've left yourself with here.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

"Sorry, we have no resources to port games to Wii U, also they don't sell very well... BUT HEY, we have great news! We ported this 3 years old game that nobody wanted to three different platform where it won't probably sell at all!"

Screenshots

• Minimap moved to screen, dissappears when not in use - Preserves minimalist HUD
  • Increased FOV with option to increase/decrease slightly, "but not so much that it takes away that claustrophobic feeling"
  • Two new melee weapons: shovel offers longer range and the ability to hit more than one zombie at a time, while the nail bat gives you more damage and a higher critical-hit chance (while also being able to hit more than one enemy at a time)
  • Flashlight has been updated with new options: switch to a wider, further-reaching beam at the expense of battery life and a greater risk of attracting zombies. It’ll also have to be kept off for 30 seconds to recharge
  • "Rummaging in the backpack still doesn’t pause the game. We’ve added a dedicated button to access the backpack...players won’t be able to see approaching zombies unless they’re coming from the sides of the screen"
  • Only one second-screen-dependent feature will not return: ZombiU’s single-system multiplayer

Digital Only, no multiplayer, still ugly...

I'll pass.

I love ZombiU, but that's in part because of the Upad. Without it, this looks like just another generic zombie game...

That isn't right... Ubisoft already has a game called Zombi XD