By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Half-Life 1 is AMAZING

Well said mummelman.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Yeah, its awesome, i only wonder when Corperal Sheppherd (Opposing Force), will return. Maybe he will fight Gordon, that would be cool. Also if episode 3 is released, will it also be released on ps3 and/or 360? I hope so, can't wait for next part.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Never played half life, just Half life 2 and all the episodes.

It's the best FPS ever no doubt, and one of the best games ever, amazing story, gameplay, and i felt so immersed in the game all the time. Only thing that killed it was the colossal load time on the ps3.

Can't wait for ep3.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

yep, I must say it was an awesome game back when I played it.

But will half-life 2 episode 3 be multiplatformor not?

Around the Network

^it will be, EA will do the porting to one of the consoles or else Valve will decide to do it themselves (please god let Valve do it).

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

^I agreed.

Half:Life is the greatest game ever made.

Dallinor said:
Half:Life is the greatest FPS franchise ever made.

had to fix your post. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453